Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeon PW a Never Winter Nights 1, Persistent World.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is the server down?

Go down 
+4
sporaxis
Mr_Grumble
Jamoise
The Mad Hatter
8 posters
AuthorMessage
The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter

Is the server down? Empty
PostSubject: Is the server down?   Is the server down? EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 2:54 pm

Hey....I cant get in to the server! *taps forlornly on the window*

Is it just me? Help a lonely woman who's been abandoned by her husband to get a little fulfilment from life! Is the server down? Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
Jamoise

Jamoise

PostSubject: Re: Is the server down?   Is the server down? EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 2:56 pm

well it wen't down, i left it and went had dinner, it seems to be back up, but I cant log in, seems the nwn master server is down, not sure why that means I cant log in though..
Back to top Go down
Mr_Grumble

Mr_Grumble

PostSubject: Re: Is the server down?   Is the server down? EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 4:00 pm

seems to be ok now
Back to top Go down
sporaxis
Admin
sporaxis

PostSubject: Re: Is the server down?   Is the server down? EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 8:31 am

Hmmm will call bother
Back to top Go down
http://sporaxis.blogspot.com
Mr_Grumble

Mr_Grumble

PostSubject: Re: Is the server down?   Is the server down? EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 9:43 am

sporaxis wrote:
Hmmm will call bother

LOL was that a Freudian slip spor? Razz
Back to top Go down
sporaxis
Admin
sporaxis

PostSubject: Re: Is the server down?   Is the server down? EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 11:08 am

or was it????
Back to top Go down
http://sporaxis.blogspot.com
WarlordKro

WarlordKro

PostSubject: Re: Is the server down?   Is the server down? EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 3:36 pm

is the server down right now?
Back to top Go down
Jamoise

Jamoise

PostSubject: Re: Is the server down?   Is the server down? EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 3:37 pm

not down, the nwn master server is, and I think aeon still has "requires server authent" still on. so even if Aeon is up, if biowares master server is down, we cant get in. cant seem to get into any other servers either, well i did only try one other anyway.
Back to top Go down
WarlordKro

WarlordKro

PostSubject: Re: Is the server down?   Is the server down? EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 3:44 pm

Ah I see.

I also see that all of BioWare is down: "
Our Apologies

The BioWare websites; online store; master server; and online authentication are temporarily unavailable. Sorry folks; we're having a few technical difficulties. Those pesky Gnomes are banging away at the giant; steam-producing clockwork computers we keep in the basement guarded by Swikky the dire squirrel. We will be back up as soon as we can."

Where is that pesky chat room box when you need it....
Back to top Go down
Jamoise

Jamoise

PostSubject: Re: Is the server down?   Is the server down? EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 3:47 pm

hah, strange that, cause i went to biowares website not half an hour ago when the problem was occuring and their website was still working fine, i guess it must have been on the way down at the time.
Back to top Go down
Squeak

Squeak

PostSubject: Re: Is the server down?   Is the server down? EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 3:52 pm

The strangest thing is I can connect to the server fine.

Squeak.
Back to top Go down
Jamoise

Jamoise

PostSubject: Re: Is the server down?   Is the server down? EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 4:03 pm

master server appears to be working now, I just got on.
Back to top Go down
Mr typoo1

PostSubject: Re: Is the server down?   Is the server down? EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 11:44 am

Sorry if the server went down on anybody, back up now.
Was due to a fire that I managed to put out by flooding the whole house, but that casued the walls to become unstable and the whole thing collasped on me, I'm all right now had a few beers and thanked the gods for restoring my house.

(To tell the truth I just tripped over the cord again)
Back to top Go down
Caffiene

Caffiene

PostSubject: Re: Is the server down?   Is the server down? EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 12:16 pm

Mr typoo1 wrote:
(To tell the truth I just tripped over the cord again)
I sense that the "few beers" part of the story may in fact have been factual...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is the server down?   Is the server down? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is the server down?
Page 1 of 1