Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeon PW a Never Winter Nights 1, Persistent World.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bugs, features, and oddities

Go down 
+18
The Sigil
Mr typoo1
Mr_Grumble
J-3
hino
Kat
Andy B
Ryxxa
mykael
Squeak
The Mad Hatter
Toroi
Relexx
DM_Phaedrus
Charity
Caffiene
sporaxis
TheSilentBugler
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Caffiene

Caffiene

Bugs, features, and oddities - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugs, features, and oddities   Bugs, features, and oddities - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 6:35 am

I thought DMs were immune to the charms of Succubi because they dont have souls to be tempted...

Anyway, hows the DR belts thing going? The Stormhaven trader is still offering the 5/- version. Are they still not to be bought, or have they been fixed?
Back to top Go down
Andy B

Andy B

PostSubject: Re: Bugs, features, and oddities   Bugs, features, and oddities - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 7:56 am

On reset the server isn't passworded like Mysty was, so it will just boot you instead if it isn't ready yet Smile.
Back to top Go down
sporaxis
Admin
sporaxis

PostSubject: Re: Bugs, features, and oddities   Bugs, features, and oddities - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 10:22 am

I will fix the belts today, got some free time to do this and will make it so.
Back to top Go down
http://sporaxis.blogspot.com
Mr typoo1

PostSubject: Re: Bugs, features, and oddities   Bugs, features, and oddities - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 3:58 pm

Logged in and my new char has gone missing. Caster Colds level 6 Monk.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
sporaxis
Admin
sporaxis

PostSubject: Re: Bugs, features, and oddities   Bugs, features, and oddities - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 4:18 pm

Char is corrupt and occured outside backups, rebuild me harty.
Back to top Go down
The Sigil

PostSubject: Re: Bugs, features, and oddities   Bugs, features, and oddities - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 4:50 pm

sporaxis wrote:

Think the same thing happened to me, Spor baby - character's name is 'Yutenji'.
Back to top Go down
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Bugs, features, and oddities   Bugs, features, and oddities - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 6:08 pm

The Sigil wrote:
sporaxis wrote:

Think the same thing happened to me, Spor baby - character's name is 'Yutenji'.

just recreate and get in here baby!
Back to top Go down
sporaxis
Admin
sporaxis

PostSubject: Re: Bugs, features, and oddities   Bugs, features, and oddities - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 6:18 pm

Had a faulty Iron shorted out the powerboards and tripped the computers on/off. Sorted now but a pain.
Back to top Go down
Caffiene

Caffiene

PostSubject: Re: Bugs, features, and oddities   Bugs, features, and oddities - Page 4 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 7:01 am

Server is having inventory problems, as noted in the "Server" thread. Crossposting here to keep all the bugs in order, or in case this thread gets checked first.

Others reported crashing when trying to loot things.

Me wrote:
Very strange. Im missing 90% of my
inventory, but things I had quickslotted remained in their quickslots
and reappeared when used. eg, my helm was unequipped but quickslotted -
it wasnt in my inventory, but when I clocked the quickslot it showed up
in the helm slot and went into the inventory when I took it off.

Im guessing an update to fix the CEP loot tables that snuck in, that hasnt quite worked as intended.
Back to top Go down
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Bugs, features, and oddities   Bugs, features, and oddities - Page 4 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 7:19 am

Are the belts still bugged? Or can i can i please keep the archers and brawlers belts i've found... Neutral

Oh and there seems to be a broken transition in the Trolton woods up those long stairs.

And there were 3 merchants in Hartwood, has one of the maids lured one away?
Back to top Go down
sporaxis
Admin
sporaxis

PostSubject: Re: Bugs, features, and oddities   Bugs, features, and oddities - Page 4 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 7:40 am

Cheers for reports, I will do a minor update tonight that will introduce reset scripts and fix belts.

Spor
Back to top Go down
Andy B

Andy B

PostSubject: Re: Bugs, features, and oddities   Bugs, features, and oddities - Page 4 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 1:30 pm

Kat wrote:
And there were 3 merchants in Hartwood, has one of the maids lured one away?

There has only been two merchants by the road (and one in town) so not sure if the third was added recently in a reverted update or if it was a temporary thing by a DM/builder.
Back to top Go down
Squeak

Squeak

PostSubject: Re: Bugs, features, and oddities   Bugs, features, and oddities - Page 4 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 1:36 pm

There has been three for at least 4 months now.... one that sold basic equipment.... one alittle further down that sold some +1 equipment with a few better things as well and one alittle further that sold better equipment again.

Squeak.
Back to top Go down
sporaxis
Admin
sporaxis

PostSubject: Re: Bugs, features, and oddities   Bugs, features, and oddities - Page 4 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 6:06 am

Not an issues, this I can look at tonight. Time is limited so I am squeezing everything in where I can, often getting to bed after 12 and up at 6 with a full day job in the middle. I am not going to sports tonight, so I can do some work and go to bed early.

You will note that the reset scripts are now functioning on the server and that it will automatically reset on the times indicated.
Back to top Go down
ackptuoi

ackptuoi

PostSubject: Re: Bugs, features, and oddities   Bugs, features, and oddities - Page 4 EmptySat May 16, 2009 8:11 am

There's a floating fenberry bush in the wilds. I got a screenshot of the location ifn you want.
Back to top Go down
sporaxis
Admin
sporaxis

PostSubject: Re: Bugs, features, and oddities   Bugs, features, and oddities - Page 4 EmptySat May 16, 2009 3:50 pm

Yes please, z values on items occasionaly shift on rebuilds.
Back to top Go down
Mr typoo1

PostSubject: Re: Bugs, features, and oddities   Bugs, features, and oddities - Page 4 EmptySat May 16, 2009 5:25 pm

Spor you rock, seems belt problem his been fixed too.
Back to top Go down
Squeak

Squeak

PostSubject: Re: Bugs, features, and oddities   Bugs, features, and oddities - Page 4 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 1:37 pm

Server still isn't annoucing a count down for resets it seems. Only warning you get is 20 secs before it goes down your character saves 2-5 times.

Squeak.
Back to top Go down
sporaxis
Admin
sporaxis

PostSubject: Re: Bugs, features, and oddities   Bugs, features, and oddities - Page 4 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 8:43 pm

Cool thanks for letting me know, I know what bug is now.

SPor
Back to top Go down
Warpgoat

Warpgoat

PostSubject: Re: Bugs, features, and oddities   Bugs, features, and oddities - Page 4 EmptySat May 30, 2009 2:23 pm

A minor thing but stone skin keeps erasing itself from Quinns memorized spell list.
Back to top Go down
ackptuoi

ackptuoi

PostSubject: Re: Bugs, features, and oddities   Bugs, features, and oddities - Page 4 EmptySat May 30, 2009 7:24 pm

Clarification on the DR belts... is there meant to be any way we can end up with a 5/- version even after logging out and in several times? I have had 2 revert to lesser before but the new one is sticking at 5/-.

I ain't wearing it, and will sell it next time to Aran, but was surprised it stayed 5/-.

(I am also carrying a lesser version of the same it that's an issue).
Back to top Go down
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Bugs, features, and oddities   Bugs, features, and oddities - Page 4 EmptySun May 31, 2009 5:32 am

ackptuoi wrote:
Clarification on the DR belts... is there meant to be any way we can end up with a 5/- version even after logging out and in several times? I have had 2 revert to lesser before but the new one is sticking at 5/-.

I ain't wearing it, and will sell it next time to Aran, but was surprised it stayed 5/-.

(I am also carrying a lesser version of the same it that's an issue).

AS far as i am aware the belt problem was fixed and now the belts should stay at 5/- I sure hope so cause i just forked out 40k for one..
Back to top Go down
Caffiene

Caffiene

PostSubject: Re: Bugs, features, and oddities   Bugs, features, and oddities - Page 4 EmptySun May 31, 2009 8:42 am

Myk's post on page 2 says there should only be 1/-, 2/- and 3/- belts available from stores... Dont know if thats changed since then, though.
Back to top Go down
Caffiene

Caffiene

PostSubject: Re: Bugs, features, and oddities   Bugs, features, and oddities - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 12:54 pm

The new bandits on the road are either crossdressers or have the wrong voicesets... The men seem to have womens voices and the women have mens voices.

edit: Actually, some do and some dont it looks like. Certainly there are a lot of male bandits casting in womens voices, though.
Back to top Go down
sporaxis
Admin
sporaxis

PostSubject: Re: Bugs, features, and oddities   Bugs, features, and oddities - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 1:54 pm

They are comfortable in their own sexuality. If you look carefully some of them have manbags.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bugs, features, and oddities   Bugs, features, and oddities - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bugs, features, and oddities
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aeon PW :: Player Discussion Area :: Aeon - Out of Character (OOC)-
Jump to: