Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeon PW a Never Winter Nights 1, Persistent World.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Friday Night Reboot

Go down 
+2
Andy B
DM_Phaedrus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DM_Phaedrus

DM_Phaedrus

Friday Night Reboot Empty
PostSubject: Friday Night Reboot   Friday Night Reboot EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 8:55 am

Friday 30 April.

Would like to get a little something going.

Open to all. RP encouraged as usual.

Starting early evening ish till late.

Its been awhile so I may be rusty.

Due to my working away from home a lot. These 'appointed' sessions will be my only opportunity to log in and do something.

Friday Night Reboot Icon_jokercolor
Back to top Go down
Andy B

Andy B

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Reboot   Friday Night Reboot EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 4:29 pm

Will see what I can do. Start time (and timezone)?
Back to top Go down
DM_Phaedrus

DM_Phaedrus

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Reboot   Friday Night Reboot EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 3:48 am

Ah 7ish onwards Brisbane time... not set in concrete. I have several things planned depending on who turns up, when, average levels etc.
Back to top Go down
Red_Right_Hand

Red_Right_Hand

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Reboot   Friday Night Reboot EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 4:31 pm

I might be around. Will see if family and time work in my favour. Friday Night Reboot Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Mr Damage

Mr Damage

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Reboot   Friday Night Reboot EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 2:55 am

*Appears with a pop*

Pretty sure I can make it, if not a little late. Haven't played for ages so will be interesting relearning the controls hehe! Friday Night Reboot Icon_cool

*vanishes with a pop*
Back to top Go down
DM_Phaedrus

DM_Phaedrus

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Reboot   Friday Night Reboot EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 1:20 pm

Thinking tonight might be more aimed at low levels so don't be scared off if you have a new PC. We'll see who turns up.
Back to top Go down
Andy B

Andy B

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Reboot   Friday Night Reboot EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:26 pm

I'll bring Rori and just lower my used gear to make her a bit weaker (or various buff songs to help make the others stronger Smile).
Back to top Go down
Mr Damage

Mr Damage

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Reboot   Friday Night Reboot EmptyWed May 05, 2010 6:56 am

That was a fun night! Friday Night Reboot Icon_smile Was waiting for a washup post, but nobodies posted anything yet lol Friday Night Reboot Suspect Was curious if the chest was ever found or was it a TPK Friday Night Reboot Affraid Cheers to the DM and the players that showed up, was a fun night!
Back to top Go down
Red_Right_Hand

Red_Right_Hand

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Reboot   Friday Night Reboot EmptyWed May 05, 2010 8:48 am

Let's hope we get the opportunity again when the DM is around. It was a fun night Mr Damage, it all seemed pretty relaxed and entertaining. I know we found the chest, and got it out of the cave. As I logged not long after though, i'm not sure if the chest made it back to town and to the guy who had the coin purse.

Any chance someone can post about it so we know IC?
Back to top Go down
hino

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Reboot   Friday Night Reboot EmptyWed May 05, 2010 7:31 pm

I will write one later today. Just, not in the way that the heroes will want it I imagine. *smirks*
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Reboot   Friday Night Reboot EmptyThu May 06, 2010 4:58 am

Hino, good to see you back and posting entertaining stories. Lol.
Back to top Go down
hino

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Reboot   Friday Night Reboot EmptyThu May 06, 2010 4:59 am

I lurk these forums like a ghost!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Reboot   Friday Night Reboot Empty

Back to top Go down

Friday Night Reboot
Page 1 of 1