Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeon PW a Never Winter Nights 1, Persistent World.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fantastic Friday Night

Go down 
+7
ShortGuy
ackptuoi
Vorpal_Spork
hino
Kat
Andy B
DM_Phaedrus
11 posters
AuthorMessage
DM_Phaedrus

DM_Phaedrus

Fantastic Friday Night Empty
PostSubject: Fantastic Friday Night   Fantastic Friday Night EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 3:21 pm

Hokay. There is a little something happening this Friday, its not exclusive, but it will be a challenge and only a small number of PCs are already directly involved. If you want to be involved it will call for some RP interaction with the right PCs.

So this is a general call to arms, but not exactly a just rock up and expect to be invited kind of call to arms. That doesnt make sense does it ...Oh well, Im sure it will on the night, maybe.

However, Im posting this becuse there is a strong possibility there will be PvP involved, certain elements are coming together that will make it unavoidable.

If you dont like PvP, then be warned. *Its not essentially a PvP event, it is heavily plot related, there is always the chance PvP will be avoided through good RP and characters actions*
But this is my disclaimer that if you turn up for this and get involved you are basically saying yes, for tonight, I am open to PvP. So no whingieng when someone hands you your arse.

I dont expect PCs to go permadeathing all over the place though, it is still meant to be fun.

Anyhoo, will be starting around 730-8 ish.
Back to top Go down
Andy B

Andy B

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Friday Night   Fantastic Friday Night EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 12:39 am

I'm not sure if I know what is involved or not, but regardless I'm at a farewell party at 7:30, so will probably avoid being beaten up (but also avoid using my powers of persuassion to avoid everyone else having that done to them). Might be on when I get home to raise all the dead people though so that you can all start again Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Friday Night   Fantastic Friday Night EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 2:51 am

I am making an educated guess that interacting with the "right" pc's isn't likely to happen for Kainah lol! . Next time maybe...
Back to top Go down
hino

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Friday Night   Fantastic Friday Night EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 2:59 am

Aww, come on Kainah, you would be useful there, also some sun would do you good. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vorpal_Spork

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Friday Night   Fantastic Friday Night EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 3:09 am

Yeah, that leaves me out, too. But hopefully you'll have a good group.
Back to top Go down
ackptuoi

ackptuoi

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Friday Night   Fantastic Friday Night EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 3:51 am

No idea if trypsy might be interacting with the right people yet alone the right way but she will be around.
Back to top Go down
ShortGuy

ShortGuy

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Friday Night   Fantastic Friday Night EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 4:06 am

Woah woah hang on... You lost me at "the right people"... is that the people on the right? Cos i don't see any "right" people tbh Razz
Back to top Go down
hino

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Friday Night   Fantastic Friday Night EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 4:34 am

I would like to point out again, that no one is excluded from this at all, so please do not feel that way, if you want to go, show up in town, as that is most likely where people will start to gather, it will provide IC interaction before the event and the party may grow bigger and hopefully makes it a bit more safer.
Back to top Go down
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Friday Night   Fantastic Friday Night EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 11:39 am

hino wrote:
I would like to point out again, that no one is excluded from this at all, so please do not feel that way, if you want to go, show up in town, as that is most likely where people will start to gather, it will provide IC interaction before the event and the party may grow bigger and hopefully makes it a bit more safer.

Well that is a bit different from what phae said

DM_Phaedrus wrote:
If you want to be involved it will call for some RP interaction with the right PCs. So this is a general call to arms, but not exactly a just rock up and expect to be invited kind of call to arms. ..

but i am guessing you are one of the right pc's so at least the peoples have some idea now! cheers
Back to top Go down
Caffiene

Caffiene

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Friday Night   Fantastic Friday Night EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 11:45 am

I wouldnt worry. If it is what I think it is, from what Ive heard IC half the people here saying they arent sure about it are the ones who are supposed to be "the right people" Razz
Back to top Go down
DM_Phaedrus

DM_Phaedrus

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Friday Night   Fantastic Friday Night EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 1:43 pm

*points at Hino*

Follow him ...
Back to top Go down
Caffiene

Caffiene

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Friday Night   Fantastic Friday Night EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 2:19 pm

We're all doomed! Dooooomed!
Back to top Go down
ShortGuy

ShortGuy

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Friday Night   Fantastic Friday Night EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 2:31 pm

Caffiene wrote:
We're all doomed! Dooooomed!

That's generally how it goes when you follow Frigo though, right?
Back to top Go down
Andy B

Andy B

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Friday Night   Fantastic Friday Night EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 7:13 pm

If anyone needs a raise, then the clerics are on call Razz
Back to top Go down
ShortGuy

ShortGuy

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Friday Night   Fantastic Friday Night EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:50 am

Andy B wrote:
If anyone needs a raise, then the clerics are on call Razz

Twice... Mad
Back to top Go down
Jamoise

Jamoise

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Friday Night   Fantastic Friday Night EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 8:44 am

Rofl, and the level 3 character didn't die once >.> at least during that adventure, a few times after when i was messing around by myself maybe. <.<
Back to top Go down
DM_Phaedrus

DM_Phaedrus

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Friday Night   Fantastic Friday Night EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:46 am

Hi folks

I'll probably run something tonight from about 7.30pm (EST) for those who are about.
Back to top Go down
Jamoise

Jamoise

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Friday Night   Fantastic Friday Night EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 5:19 am

Awesome, where can I find the anti death salve? I might need a few liters.
Back to top Go down
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Friday Night   Fantastic Friday Night EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:16 pm

poo bum Crying or Very sad I have a party to be at..
Back to top Go down
ShortGuy

ShortGuy

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Friday Night   Fantastic Friday Night EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:28 pm

Pfft, at least you can use your computer.. *mumbles miserably while he sits in a corner trolling on his iPhone*
Back to top Go down
Mr typoo1

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Friday Night   Fantastic Friday Night EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:32 pm

I should be able to make it.
Back to top Go down
Andy B

Andy B

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Friday Night   Fantastic Friday Night EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:34 pm

Should be a deathfun-filled night Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr Damage

Mr Damage

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Friday Night   Fantastic Friday Night EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:39 pm

Ill be there. Apologies to Andy I think (Rori). My wireless is down for a week so Im sharing a phone line ATM doh. We were on our way to do something when somebody rang through and booted me off Mad I'm back now...hopefully nobody else will ring Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Friday Night   Fantastic Friday Night Empty

Back to top Go down

Fantastic Friday Night
Page 1 of 1