Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeon PW a Never Winter Nights 1, Persistent World.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Getting booted

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr_Grumble

Mr_Grumble

Getting booted Empty
PostSubject: Getting booted   Getting booted EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 1:02 am

*rubs backside* Am getting booted when trying to log into aeon. Make it to the character screen, but when trying to log with either of my characters, I get thrown straight back out.
Anyone else having this issue?
Back to top Go down
Andy B

Andy B

Getting booted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting booted   Getting booted EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 2:22 am

I'm fine to log in currently, although it may be due to updates last night.
Back to top Go down
sporaxis
Admin
sporaxis

Getting booted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting booted   Getting booted EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 6:59 am

I will check logs tonight to see what the cause was. It could be a few things, ie the valid character checker.

Do you get booted before you enter the welcome area or once you are in the welcome area and moving into module?

SPor
Back to top Go down
http://sporaxis.blogspot.com
Mr_Grumble

Mr_Grumble

Getting booted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting booted   Getting booted EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 10:48 am

It was before welcome room..... module would not even start loading...... but seems all good now.
Back to top Go down
sporaxis
Admin
sporaxis

Getting booted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting booted   Getting booted EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 11:09 am

Hmm Net issue I would say. iinet in Matless area was undergoing some sort of patching.

Spor
Back to top Go down
http://sporaxis.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

Getting booted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting booted   Getting booted Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting booted
Page 1 of 1