Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeon PW a Never Winter Nights 1, Persistent World.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gaming Highlights

Go down 
+13
Caffiene
ChibiYali
Mr Damage
Mr typoo1
Vorpal_Spork
hino
ackptuoi
Kat
Squeak
Andy B
Mr_Grumble
DM_Phaedrus
The Mad Hatter
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ackptuoi

ackptuoi

Gaming Highlights - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaming Highlights   Gaming Highlights - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 3:01 pm

DM_Phaedrus wrote:
Hey. Dont knock it.. If it wasnt for her concentration the Demon would have gated through with full powers and you'd all now be foot massagers for large.. er ... demonic creatures.

*nods knowingly*

Holy Shit! *Dies!*
Back to top Go down
ackptuoi

ackptuoi

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Highlights   Gaming Highlights - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 3:05 pm

hino wrote:
She is capable of concentrating?! Surely that still should have been an auto-fail even with the 20. Razz

Don't knock the +20 Elf of abstract concentration!!!!

Her magic thinking magic hat must have helped *Nods*
Back to top Go down
Squeak

Squeak

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Highlights   Gaming Highlights - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 11:24 pm

I'm exceptionally tired because of everybody but I must say last night was fun so thankyou those who stuck around town for most of the night.

Squeak.
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Highlights   Gaming Highlights - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 5:35 am

Massive thanks to Squeak and Hino for the absolute quality RP of last night. cheers

I had no idea that what started out as a bit of a side trip was going to turn into one of the best RP nights I've ever had. Thanks also to Chibi, without who half the trouble would not have started. Razz Kudos to all of you. Thanks for keeping me up until 2.30am. Was frekkin' awesome!
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Highlights   Gaming Highlights - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 7:27 pm

Wow....what a massive turn out that was! I missed most of the fun, seeing as I was stuck in a cage with a looney surrounded by crap loads of spiders, but it was awesome to see so many people on!

Thanks everyone! Smile
Back to top Go down
Andy B

Andy B

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Highlights   Gaming Highlights - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 8:57 pm

Rori being attacked by a formian wielding a flower... (she wasn't interested regardless of his intentions Razz).
Back to top Go down
hino

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Highlights   Gaming Highlights - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 9:14 pm

Wait, a formian attacked you with a flower? That is hilarious! Carry on the tradition of Flower Dueling, Formians! They all underestimate the deadliness of the flower, prove them wrong!
Back to top Go down
Mr_Grumble

Mr_Grumble

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Highlights   Gaming Highlights - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 11:34 am

Ronin will now be too scared to venture into Formian territory.... he vividly remembers the last beating he received from a particularly lethal looking bloom!
Back to top Go down
Andy B

Andy B

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Highlights   Gaming Highlights - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:46 pm

And who said maths isn't fun? Smile

Also good to see the dicebags getting some use IC (just a note to others that don't use them much to set them to Local mode if duelling with other PCs instead of DMs as it starts off as private Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Highlights   Gaming Highlights - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 3:36 am

Andy B wrote:
And who said maths isn't fun? Smile

Also good to see the dicebags getting some use IC (just a note to others that don't use them much to set them to Local mode if duelling with other PCs instead of DMs as it starts off as private Very Happy)

Heh i laughed.. my head was spinning with all that.. and then Kainah gets the int roll of 21 and you and trypsy get something like 6 and 3... at one stage.

You both were amazing!. The int rolls and str rolls.. LMAO...
Back to top Go down
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Highlights   Gaming Highlights - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 2:30 pm

Now do be fair, you were counting the total, where as i was counting from the last change..... It wasn't so bad. I do have a piece of paper here with many numbers written down on it.. *turns it round the other way* um where were we again..
Back to top Go down
ackptuoi

ackptuoi

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Highlights   Gaming Highlights - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:40 pm

Kat wrote:
Now do be fair, you were counting the total, where as i was counting from the last change..... It wasn't so bad. I do have a piece of paper here with many numbers written down on it.. *turns it round the other way* um where were we again..

*trypsy draws a compass on the paper* dat help?
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Highlights   Gaming Highlights - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 5:47 pm

Have to say, that's the most fun I've had in a while. Jam, well played. I really enjoyed that. Hino, thanks for standing by doing nothing much. lol Razz Although Hino and I spent ages planning that out.

Very enjoyable. Highlight had to be Jaks saying she'd get a fat purse for Marlene's fat arse. *grins*
Back to top Go down
Mr_Grumble

Mr_Grumble

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Highlights   Gaming Highlights - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:57 am

Thanks to DM Jimmy and the players who were about last night - Ronin's homecoming certainly wasn't as quiet as he had hoped Wink

Still... he did get to wave that big sword around and smite undead...... so fitting really Very Happy

A few highlights:

Arriving back in Stormhaven 'just in time' to go and rescue Marlene who had got herself stuck inside the crypt with just a few deaduns blocking the exit (nice work DM Razz )

Klam's absolute horror at the thought that the undead may attack the inn - his concern for the town's ale supply was very touching.

Being able to say 'Quiet Frigo' on more than one occaision....
Back to top Go down
Jamoise

Jamoise

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Highlights   Gaming Highlights - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 6:30 am

"Just a few" he says...
Back to top Go down
hino

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Highlights   Gaming Highlights - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 8:57 am

The few that took over two hours to kill, yeah. Leave it to Paladins to understate how much dead they slayed. Line them in a line and you could get them to reach Aran. Man that night was awesome, completely useless due to the creatures, but still great fun Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr Damage

Mr Damage

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Highlights   Gaming Highlights - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:51 pm

Yes, thanks to the players last night and especially DM_Jimmy for that last night. I had the most fun that I've had in a long time, it was as said 'awesome' Gaming Highlights - Page 3 Icon_cheers The mix was just right IMO! hard and really challenging but not impossibly difficult. I didn't get the whole thing, I missed the crypt part, and was a recruited barfly in town as the hoardes came in for payback lol. Yep, as said, had a ball, cheers Gaming Highlights - Page 3 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Highlights   Gaming Highlights - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:28 pm

Thank you Mr G.....thank you thank you thank you. Gaming Highlights - Page 3 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Mr_Grumble

Mr_Grumble

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Highlights   Gaming Highlights - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 5:59 pm

Too many to mention!

*Naturally Sigurd intoning - 'Rise Sir Ronin' was foremost....

*Celend continually wandering off when the DM was not possessing him Very Happy

*Keith Keith Keith! and countless other Mebinar-isms

*Someone telling me to do the abridged version of the vows..... which resulted in a severe 'Oi!' from the DM .... *points the finger* That SOMEONE knows who they are!

Cheers again to everyone for making it a great knight... errr... night!
Back to top Go down
DM_Phaedrus

DM_Phaedrus

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Highlights   Gaming Highlights - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 1:02 pm

Been awhile coming but Im very happy it came to fruition.

My crowd comment was due to the fact that earlier I had the church filled iwth people and everyone kept walking around and making a mess ..so I got rid of everything and spawned new guards and kept it to a minimum ..... thankfully Celend was the only wanderer and that was easy to cover up lol. But still had to impress upon people that lots of people had turned up.

I had a whole Star Wars ceremony in mind ... (proper star wars not that other shite) but alas ..NWN really is not up to the job lol.
Back to top Go down
Caffiene

Caffiene

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Highlights   Gaming Highlights - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 1:59 pm

DM_Phaedrus wrote:
I had a whole Star Wars ceremony in mind

So... Ronin was Vader, Sigurd was the Emperor, and Father Thom was the Death Star?
Back to top Go down
WarlordKro

WarlordKro

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Highlights   Gaming Highlights - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 3:39 pm

Meb is fun to play, a guilty pleasure almost with all that he does.

Was a fun night and well set up. All it lacked was some xp for the rp. There was some good stuff people were doing rather than just heading out looting and killing.

*hint hint* Wink
Back to top Go down
DM_Phaedrus

DM_Phaedrus

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Highlights   Gaming Highlights - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 3:44 pm

Lol XP wise I was a little busy and then when I next looked half of the server had logged out.

Im sure Ill catch up ...
Back to top Go down
Squeak

Squeak

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Highlights   Gaming Highlights - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 5:25 am

Thanks for the other night Kro, it's always fun when mage's begin talking about random things of no meaning.

Squeak.
Back to top Go down
Jamoise

Jamoise

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Highlights   Gaming Highlights - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 6:05 am

I always wonder how mages actually manage to get anything useful done, if last night is an example of their everyday activities ><
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Highlights   Gaming Highlights - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gaming Highlights
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next