Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeon PW a Never Winter Nights 1, Persistent World.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gaming Highlights

Go down 
+13
Caffiene
ChibiYali
Mr Damage
Mr typoo1
Vorpal_Spork
hino
ackptuoi
Kat
Squeak
Andy B
Mr_Grumble
DM_Phaedrus
The Mad Hatter
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Andy B

Andy B

Gaming Highlights - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaming Highlights   Gaming Highlights - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2009 12:16 pm

Well I have flamestrike now so will have to help with the baby burnings Razz
Back to top Go down
Mr Damage

Mr Damage

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Highlights   Gaming Highlights - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2009 12:42 pm

Quote :
Fireballs have for ever been my bane..

umm, don't you mean everybody elses Razz

sounds like you guys are having a great time, can't wait to get back!
Back to top Go down
Mr_Grumble

Mr_Grumble

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Highlights   Gaming Highlights - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2009 12:53 pm

Andy B wrote:

At least I now know why the paladins aren't running the church (and why everyone hates them Razz) after taking the time to spot all the traps and mark the safe path to walk past them with bolts, only to have Ronin charge past and set off about 7 out of 9 of them (including an epic sonic trap that almost killed me in one go Razz).

Ummm.. yes.. well.. It was the damn helm I tells ya! *embarrassed look*
Back to top Go down
Vorpal_Spork

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Highlights   Gaming Highlights - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 3:00 am

Well, I have to say I had one of the funnest nights of NWN ever! Thanks to DM_Gormagon for goblin Mardis Gras, which was fun and totally weird. And thanks to all the players that Rain inadvertently messed up with his card playing and the absolute mayhem that occurred. RP was outstanding and totally hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Highlights   Gaming Highlights - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 4:40 am

Heh Rain and Micho interaction was a hoot! Baradush - lol all that blue nakedness... affraid Heh that was really interesting.

Sometimes its better not to look i tell yah! Leave that chest unopened, leave that monster alone in the back of the cave, flush that pack of cards down the table!.

Was totally unexpected, but very cool!
Back to top Go down
ChibiYali

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Highlights   Gaming Highlights - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 4:55 am

Great night to start a new char'!

It's good to be back, ladies and gentlemen!
Back to top Go down
Squeak

Squeak

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Highlights   Gaming Highlights - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 7:52 pm

Fav moment, calling for a retreat a number of times and seeing people stand around or charge at opponents *glances at Ronin* Yes Ronin got stuck the first time but the second time he charged the boss Twisted Evil then got paralyzed I believe.

I'm sorry I didn't inform everybody as to what we were there for or what exactly was going on. Some people managed to get invited without Treys concent which ment he wasn't going to fill you in due to an IC request but I hope any who joined enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Highlights   Gaming Highlights - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 2:21 am

Hmmm, lets see...... getting stuck under a giant dead monster who was still shooting lightening bolts while everyone rolled crap strength checks; or was it getting stuck on the hills while trying to run away from the monster and dying.....twice.

No, I think my favourite bit was while Frigo, Trey, Ronin and Jaks were having a serious conversation in the church when a barkskinned Quinn just....appeared. Seems the DM chose the "bring to" instead of the "go to" button..... the really funny bit was watching Phae bury his head in his arms on his desk, laughing his arse off for 10 minutes. Cool
Back to top Go down
hino

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Highlights   Gaming Highlights - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 3:43 am

I am going to have to say my favourite bit is the rare moments, Frigo actually develops a backbone like today and threatened to kill Orehnvar, right there in the middle of town..I still say he should have gotten +20 overlord points, but it seems Caff keeps score and I honestly think he is rigging it somehow.
Back to top Go down
Caffiene

Caffiene

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Highlights   Gaming Highlights - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 4:02 am

Of course its rigged. Youre a gnome.

Heh. Was good fun. That creature was just... scary. Epic feats out the wazoo...
And damn you all! Razz Everyone got upset at the "Orc of Death" (lol) for not doing enough to save peoples' lives... Where were you all earlier when he got killed protecting Laura and others from the creature as they retreated? Huh?! (And nobody even noticed his miraculous resurrection!)
Back to top Go down
DM_Phaedrus

DM_Phaedrus

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Highlights   Gaming Highlights - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 4:13 am

I very much enjoyed the chaos.
Back to top Go down
sporaxis
Admin
sporaxis

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Highlights   Gaming Highlights - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 5:51 am

I must admit, you will see more of them, but only if you look. They are rather scary and do give me nightmares.
Back to top Go down
http://sporaxis.blogspot.com
Caffiene

Caffiene

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Highlights   Gaming Highlights - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 5:57 am

*makes note* Never look anywhere... ever again...
Back to top Go down
sporaxis
Admin
sporaxis

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Highlights   Gaming Highlights - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 7:34 am

It is the whole crawling insect movement, they skitter in a threatening way. They also make excellent overlords....

Keep an eye out for a castle populated by evil overlords and minions... coming to this module soon.
Back to top Go down
DM_Phaedrus

DM_Phaedrus

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Highlights   Gaming Highlights - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 1:32 pm

Has Frigo built something without telling the rest of us?
Back to top Go down
Caffiene

Caffiene

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Highlights   Gaming Highlights - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 2:29 pm

Those gnomes are always building things...

From observation, Im betting on it being a spring-loaded, exploding, monkey-powered conscience.
Back to top Go down
Squeak

Squeak

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Highlights   Gaming Highlights - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:25 pm

Highlight, seeing hive mother spit on Hamzah for over 100 damage and going wtf am I attacking this thing for in close combat then charging another one after it died following up with a third later on that night.
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Highlights   Gaming Highlights - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 4:49 am

There were so many fun highlights from last night. But it had to be spiders of all things didn't...Jaks will never recover. lol

I have to say I was totally surprised that the beasties followed us back to Stormy. I was just getting ready to start winding down when they started spawning on the transition screen! Watching Hamzah die and respawn every 5 minutes with the most entertaining.....and each time he just started yelling some insane taunt before running straight back in to die again. lol....

Thanks Spor, that was a whole lot of fun! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ulwan

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Highlights   Gaming Highlights - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 8:32 pm

The Mad Hatter wrote:
Thanks Spor, that was a whole lot of fun! Very Happy
I second that! Very exciting and unpredictable.
Back to top Go down
sporaxis
Admin
sporaxis

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Highlights   Gaming Highlights - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 8:55 pm

Its the chemicals I tell you!

Heh actually it is reasonably predicatable in my own head, but then I am god.
Back to top Go down
hino

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Highlights   Gaming Highlights - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 10:50 pm

Great, just great. Now he starts having a god complex...*goes back to building his hidden Fortress of Terror* Somebody write me up a plan to enslave those epic phyrexian beasts, or whatever they were.

Just remember Spor, Frigo will build a monument in your name. :p
Back to top Go down
ackptuoi

ackptuoi

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Highlights   Gaming Highlights - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 7:00 pm

[Sooo much to tell]

One little highlight...

Trypsy natural 20'd her first ever RP concentration check!!!!!!

Now that's dedication!
Back to top Go down
hino

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Highlights   Gaming Highlights - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 7:45 pm

She is capable of concentrating?! Surely that still should have been an auto-fail even with the 20. Razz
Back to top Go down
DM_Phaedrus

DM_Phaedrus

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Highlights   Gaming Highlights - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 2:30 am

Hey. Dont knock it.. If it wasnt for her concentration the Demon would have gated through with full powers and you'd all now be foot massagers for large.. er ... demonic creatures.

*nods knowingly*
Back to top Go down
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Highlights   Gaming Highlights - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 4:33 am

I did have a chuckle when Seline started attacking something.. and i was like huh, being preoccupied with thinking and typing Kainahs reactions, looked up at my screen and saw what she was attacking . ACK. and then she killed it.. lol

Retribution was swiftly dealt though when with "a flick of a glance" she was splattered all over the room.. did make Kainah and i pause.. er SHIT...

And when Trypsy was being questioned about her magic abillity by the Head of the Tower earlier ..

*Blurts out* I can like bring piggies already but*

classic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Highlights   Gaming Highlights - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gaming Highlights
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next