Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeon PW a Never Winter Nights 1, Persistent World.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Broken Shield OOC Roll Call

Go down 
+7
Andy B
Ryxxa
Mr Damage
The Mad Hatter
Squeak
Toroi
DM_Phaedrus
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Charity

Charity

Broken Shield OOC Roll Call - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Shield OOC Roll Call   Broken Shield OOC Roll Call - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 9:12 am

Trey said it. It was all his fault! Razz Of course I'd already died by then, sigh. And after I spent all my cash on +1 chainmail too. Every one of those bastards could hit me. /end whinge Razz

My most overused voice emote was the flee one. My big tough orc kept getting feared by various undead and running and cowering in the corner lol.
Back to top Go down
Squeak

Squeak

PostSubject: Re: Broken Shield OOC Roll Call   Broken Shield OOC Roll Call - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 9:42 am

Hey the charge may have worked if that last (6th) dispell magic didn't remove my protect vs alignment and I got feared and slowly walked off to my death wondering if anyone is going to heal me...

Besides I reckon it was the most fun part, sure we could of killed them all slowly but meh.

And I'm the "major frontline force"? I'm wearing leathers with 12 dex!
Back to top Go down
Charity

Charity

PostSubject: Re: Broken Shield OOC Roll Call   Broken Shield OOC Roll Call - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 9:43 am

Yes but you have the uber glowy blades. Razz
Back to top Go down
DM_Phaedrus

DM_Phaedrus

PostSubject: Re: Broken Shield OOC Roll Call   Broken Shield OOC Roll Call - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 10:34 am

Major Frontline Force = everyone else standing behind you
Back to top Go down
Mr_Grumble

Mr_Grumble

PostSubject: Re: Broken Shield OOC Roll Call   Broken Shield OOC Roll Call - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 10:56 am

Charity wrote:

My most overused voice emote was the flee one. My big tough orc kept getting feared by various undead and running and cowering in the corner lol.

Mine was "this weapon is ineffective" I couldn't hit anything in that last battle No

Thanks for letting such a lowbie tag along. Had a blast.
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Broken Shield OOC Roll Call   Broken Shield OOC Roll Call - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 11:50 am

Squeak wrote:
Hey the charge may have worked if that last (6th) dispell magic didn't remove my protect vs alignment and I got feared and slowly walked off to my death wondering if anyone is going to heal me...

I was trying to heal you up when I got feared....was hugging the wall, hiding, and his circle caught me just as my potion wore off...I then watched helplessly as you got cut down about 3 feet from me... lol. Thank god for the raise scroll! Razz
Back to top Go down
Charity

Charity

PostSubject: Re: Broken Shield OOC Roll Call   Broken Shield OOC Roll Call - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 12:15 pm

ProfX75 wrote:
Charity wrote:

Mine was "this weapon is ineffective" I couldn't hit anything in that last battle No

Thanks for letting such a lowbie tag along. Had a blast.

Heh, yeah. I couldn't hit the bastard either. I was just shooting him so it looked like I was contributing lol. You know after all that trouble I happened to be looking at my combat screen when someone finally got him and he was only worth 5 XP. We shoulda just hit a few goblins instead. Razz

Did you die in the end?
Back to top Go down
Mr_Grumble

Mr_Grumble

PostSubject: Re: Broken Shield OOC Roll Call   Broken Shield OOC Roll Call - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 4:52 pm

Only twice, can't complain Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken Shield OOC Roll Call   Broken Shield OOC Roll Call - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Broken Shield OOC Roll Call
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2