Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeon PW a Never Winter Nights 1, Persistent World.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Deletion is Broken (FIXED)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sporaxis
Admin
sporaxis

Character Deletion is Broken (FIXED) Empty
PostSubject: Character Deletion is Broken (FIXED)   Character Deletion is Broken (FIXED) EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 8:41 pm

Please note that character deletion is currently broken on the server. I am currently updating the scripts to fix this, however some issues exist in the version of nwnx and leto I am using.

Cheers

Spor
Back to top Go down
http://sporaxis.blogspot.com
sporaxis
Admin
sporaxis

PostSubject: Re: Character Deletion is Broken (FIXED)   Character Deletion is Broken (FIXED) EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 8:06 pm

Character deletion is now enabled, so if you have chars you want gone, go and do so by speaking to sporaxis in the welcome room or Arnassus in the Valley of the Souls.
Back to top Go down
DM_Phaedrus

DM_Phaedrus

PostSubject: Re: Character Deletion is Broken (FIXED)   Character Deletion is Broken (FIXED) EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 1:46 pm

Couple of players are havign problems with deletion again, please post here details so Spor can have another look ...
Back to top Go down
Charity

Charity

PostSubject: Re: Character Deletion is Broken (FIXED)   Character Deletion is Broken (FIXED) EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 2:21 pm

I deleted a char via Arnassus about a week ago but she still isn't gone from my folder. Coriel Waynolt.
Back to top Go down
TheSilentBugler

PostSubject: Re: Character Deletion is Broken (FIXED)   Character Deletion is Broken (FIXED) EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 5:10 pm

Yeah, put me on the list too, deleted Winston Wenthorpe III, and he's still there.
Back to top Go down
sporaxis
Admin
sporaxis

PostSubject: Re: Character Deletion is Broken (FIXED)   Character Deletion is Broken (FIXED) EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 4:24 am

Really Really Fixed now. Scouts honour
Back to top Go down
Andy B

Andy B

PostSubject: Re: Character Deletion is Broken (FIXED)   Character Deletion is Broken (FIXED) EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 2:52 pm

Tested and works. Smile
Back to top Go down
TheSilentBugler

PostSubject: Re: Character Deletion is Broken (FIXED)   Character Deletion is Broken (FIXED) EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 6:09 am

If my PC room was bearable in the heat today I'd test to, but or now.

I don't believe you.
Back to top Go down
TheSilentBugler

PostSubject: Re: Character Deletion is Broken (FIXED)   Character Deletion is Broken (FIXED) EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 7:09 am

Confirmed, works as it should.
Back to top Go down
sporaxis
Admin
sporaxis

PostSubject: Re: Character Deletion is Broken (FIXED)   Character Deletion is Broken (FIXED) EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 7:30 am

See i didn't lie, scouts honour is unbroken.
Back to top Go down
Charity

Charity

PostSubject: Re: Character Deletion is Broken (FIXED)   Character Deletion is Broken (FIXED) EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 7:53 am

My char is gone too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Deletion is Broken (FIXED)   Character Deletion is Broken (FIXED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Deletion is Broken (FIXED)
Page 1 of 1