Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeon PW a Never Winter Nights 1, Persistent World.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New XP system

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sporaxis
Admin
sporaxis

New XP system Empty
PostSubject: New XP system   New XP system EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:48 am

Just added in Fair Kills XP system, feed back appreciated as per norm. I have a rough feel for how it will go but need feedback to fine tune with more than me as a tester.
Back to top Go down
http://sporaxis.blogspot.com
DM_Tyro_Jimmy

DM_Tyro_Jimmy

New XP system Empty
PostSubject: Re: New XP system   New XP system EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 8:09 pm

You got my feed back on my first look at your new XP system, will give the tweeked one a look when ever I get home from work tomorrow, if I can get on that is.

Jimmy.
Back to top Go down
sporaxis
Admin
sporaxis

New XP system Empty
PostSubject: Re: New XP system   New XP system EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:50 am

Minor tweak occured, may drop down a smidge more though that really depends on how it effects whole system. I will be reviewing the area dependent XP variables as well shortly to see how they impact a player, ie risk is relative to area sometimes and need to ensure XP awarded reflects this.
Back to top Go down
Red_Right_Hand

Red_Right_Hand

New XP system Empty
PostSubject: Re: New XP system   New XP system EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 4:29 pm

Haven't played in a while and I was surprised to see a nice xp reward! Not too sure about all the trumpets blaring, but I don't think I'll complain too loudly.
Back to top Go down
sporaxis
Admin
sporaxis

New XP system Empty
PostSubject: Re: New XP system   New XP system EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 9:36 am

Trumpets???? Please tell me there are no trumpets.

XP is being tweaked lower but not by much. Downside is people will progress faster across levels but so be it. Flipside is death penalties will increase to ensure that Death is still feared as such.
Back to top Go down
Red_Right_Hand

Red_Right_Hand

New XP system Empty
PostSubject: Re: New XP system   New XP system EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 10:12 am

Oh yes, there were trumpets. I was with another player and they heard them as well. Seemed to be when you got the "hero" kill or the "massive murder" kill.....one of the bonuses you now get for killing. So basically your self esteem is really well supported when playing on Aeon as you get a lovely little fanfare every time you massacre some poor creature.
Very Monty Python.
Back to top Go down
sporaxis
Admin
sporaxis

New XP system Empty
PostSubject: Re: New XP system   New XP system EmptyWed May 12, 2010 8:15 am

Ok, XP been tweaked down a smidge but still generous as per say. Trumpets and chance of trumpets reduced but funny enough I like them.

XP system, here to stay.

Spor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New XP system Empty
PostSubject: Re: New XP system   New XP system Empty

Back to top Go down

New XP system
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aeon PW :: Player Discussion Area :: Aeon - Out of Character (OOC)-