Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeon PW a Never Winter Nights 1, Persistent World.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hanging up the boots.....

Go down 
+8
DM_Tyro_Jimmy
Andy B
Charity
DM_Phaedrus
The Mad Hatter
sporaxis
Squeak
Mr_Grumble
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr_Grumble

Mr_Grumble

Hanging up the boots..... Empty
PostSubject: Hanging up the boots.....   Hanging up the boots..... EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 8:09 pm

Unfortunately not a christmas metaphor......

Just wanted to let everyone know that due to real life circumstances, I will not be playing NWN at any time in the foreseeable future. Sorry to all those with whom my characters were involved and thanks to all those in this fantastic little community for making my time on Aeon so enjoyable - players and DM's alike.

Wishing you all the best for the coming new year.... keep up the great rp!

Much love,

Mr Grumble.
Back to top Go down
Squeak

Squeak

PostSubject: Re: Hanging up the boots.....   Hanging up the boots..... EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 9:41 pm

Wow sad to hear, however RL does have a way of doing that.

Squeak.
Back to top Go down
sporaxis
Admin
sporaxis

PostSubject: Re: Hanging up the boots.....   Hanging up the boots..... EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 10:26 pm

Bugger, but I understand
Back to top Go down
http://sporaxis.blogspot.com
The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Hanging up the boots.....   Hanging up the boots..... EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 3:26 am

*stands silently in the corner and sobs quietly*

And Mori was so sweet....am going to miss him. Hanging up the boots..... Icon_razz

I'm sure Ronin will be in the church in spirit.....kinda creepy but there you go.

Lets hope you're not out too long. *waves*
Back to top Go down
DM_Phaedrus

DM_Phaedrus

PostSubject: Re: Hanging up the boots.....   Hanging up the boots..... EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 3:33 am

Sorry to see you go mate. You've been a real trooper and your RP has been second to none.

Here's hoping RL finds its way and that you''ll drop by every now and again.

Hanging up the boots..... Icon_jokercolor
Back to top Go down
Charity

Charity

PostSubject: we   Hanging up the boots..... EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 4:27 am

Hanging up the boots..... Icon_cry Aw we'll miss you. Hope everything is okay and that you come back soon.
Back to top Go down
Andy B

Andy B

PostSubject: Re: Hanging up the boots.....   Hanging up the boots..... EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 4:27 am

All the best for RL Smile
Back to top Go down
DM_Tyro_Jimmy

DM_Tyro_Jimmy

PostSubject: Re: Hanging up the boots.....   Hanging up the boots..... EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 10:30 am

You better bleeding well come back, we aren't done torturing you yet...... or at the very least pop in on the forums on occasion mate.

Best of luck sorting things out.

Jimmy.
Back to top Go down
Mr typoo1

PostSubject: Re: Hanging up the boots.....   Hanging up the boots..... EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 11:38 am

Hope all is good mate and hope to see you back soon.
Back to top Go down
Caffiene

Caffiene

PostSubject: Re: Hanging up the boots.....   Hanging up the boots..... EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 12:14 pm

Can I have your armour?

Er.. I mean, Im sorry to hear that.
Back to top Go down
WarlordKro

WarlordKro

PostSubject: Re: Hanging up the boots.....   Hanging up the boots..... EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 3:19 pm

You'll be missed.

All the best in the RL.
Back to top Go down
Mr Damage

Mr Damage

PostSubject: Re: Hanging up the boots.....   Hanging up the boots..... EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 4:02 pm

Hanging up the boots..... Icon_cry GG, sad to see you go. Perhaps you'll be back some day! Oh well, always said one of the greatest trajedies of the web is not actually meeting the people you've had a bunch of fun with, and then zap, a few years pass and you witness the last log!

all the best Hanging up the boots..... Icon_sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging up the boots.....   Hanging up the boots..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Hanging up the boots.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aeon PW :: Player Discussion Area :: Player - Open Forum-
Jump to: