Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeon PW a Never Winter Nights 1, Persistent World.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fun times

Go down 
+7
Caffiene
Mr typoo1
hino
Jamoise
Charity
Andy B
DM_Tyro_Jimmy
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Andy B

Andy B

Fun times - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun times   Fun times - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 1:30 pm

At least the CR 20 monsters aren't epic ones Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Charity

Charity

Fun times - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun times   Fun times - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 2:12 pm

Andy B wrote:
At least the CR 20 monsters aren't epic ones Very Happy

*smacks Andy. You know what for*
Back to top Go down
Mr Damage

Mr Damage

Fun times - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun times   Fun times - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 4:32 pm

have been enjoying this thing immensely, had to log early last night due to RL stuff and now I am dying of curiosity lol. Just a side note too on movies, saw Avatar the other day in 3d on Vmax. one word...awesome. This movie is a visual explosion, thought the story was pretty good too! Sat through the whole 2.5 odd hours of it and didn't even feel bored once. Glad I saw it in 3d too, even though that was the only thing available which is why I did in the first place.
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter

Fun times - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun times   Fun times - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 12:44 am

We saw the non-3D version Mr D and you are right, the only word for it is awesome. Think we are now planning to go see the 3D version!
Back to top Go down
Mr_Grumble

Mr_Grumble

Fun times - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun times   Fun times - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 8:40 am

The Mad Hatter wrote:
We saw the non-3D version Mr D and you are right, the only word for it is awesome. Think we are now planning to go see the 3D version!

It's called 2D Hatter Razz
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter

Fun times - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun times   Fun times - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 9:25 am

OI! Don't get all technical with me Mr G........*mutters*
Back to top Go down
DM_Tyro_Jimmy

DM_Tyro_Jimmy

Fun times - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun times   Fun times - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 2:14 pm

Something may happen tonight and/or tomorrow night depending on the amount of players that join.

My internet's has been capped so it may prove to be a slight problem, but if you're up for something and don't mind the slightly late reply then I encourage you to join in.

Jimmy.
Back to top Go down
Jamoise

Jamoise

Fun times - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun times   Fun times - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 2:18 pm

Ill be there, now.. should i bring a cleric.. lol
Back to top Go down
Andy B

Andy B

Fun times - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun times   Fun times - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 2:20 pm

I'm on the verge of falling asleep, but should be able to accidentally destroy something in Aeon Razz
Back to top Go down
Squeak

Squeak

Fun times - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun times   Fun times - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:23 am

In the Spirit of avoiding creation of yet another Thread to Organise something..... I hate these types of threads... but it appears to be the only way to get people on.... so I'm stealing someone elses.... in this Case Jimmy's. If he wants to smite me..... well he's a git, if not good.

Anyhow my reason for the post is, there's alot going on IC and due to the fact so many don't login unless something has been said on the forums (I hate you people just so you know, if you'd login there'd be more fun and more things going on). But anyhows being all nice like I am Fun times - Page 2 Icon_twisted Thought I'd tell you to start playing, specificly the Stormseers, however everybody is being invited to join in as there is more then enough plots to sink into.

Squeak.
Back to top Go down
Jamoise

Jamoise

Fun times - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun times   Fun times - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:42 am

I have lots of tasks for the stormseers to perform and even things for lackies, get in game so i can crack my whip...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fun times - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun times   Fun times - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fun times
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2