Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeon PW a Never Winter Nights 1, Persistent World.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hobbies

Go down 
+6
Mr Damage
mykael
The Mad Hatter
Mr_Grumble
hino
sporaxis
10 posters
AuthorMessage
sporaxis
Admin
sporaxis

Hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Hobbies   Hobbies EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 9:03 am

Hi All

I have recently got into photography as a form of relaxation and looking at the world from a different viewpoint. You can see what I am currently doing here.. http://www.flickr.com/photos/sporaxis . Before anyone says it, yes I have a lot of photos of women in bikinis but only cause they are present when I am taking shots.

I am curious as to what others have as a primary hobby.

Let me know, what you think of the photos and your hobbies if you wish to share.

Spor
Back to top Go down
http://sporaxis.blogspot.com
hino

Hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbies   Hobbies EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 9:22 am

Most know my hobby. Live Action Role Playing. Dress up, act out a character and beat your friends with foam padded weapons and have a great time! I will post pictures on my photobucket account later, so people have a better idea of what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Grumble

Mr_Grumble

Hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbies   Hobbies EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 10:05 am

Mine used to be playing music.... recording mainly..... but alas, my dreams of rock stardom went unfulfilled Razz
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter

Hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbies   Hobbies EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 10:33 am

I dont really have much time for hobbies, but I'd definitely say mine is Landscape Photography. I'd post some pics, but most of my best work is not digital.......and I have no idea how to post the stuff that is. Ahem.

Hey, I never said I was tech savvy! Hobbies Icon_redface
Back to top Go down
mykael

Hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbies   Hobbies EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 11:17 am

Some photography, bit of music, chasing disobedient children...
Back to top Go down
Mr Damage

Mr Damage

Hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbies   Hobbies EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 2:52 pm

I like 4wd'ing, go camping, rarely, taking my boy dirkbike riding! Writing, a website and of course, NWN lol

Some pics...
Stockton beach 4wd'ing
Hobbies 4155255814_85304aa185_m

Camping on the beach(the head sticking out of the tent is the boy lol)
Hobbies 4155257758_7e3eec6048_m

My and my boys dirtbike in the ute(specially made frame contraption by yours truly lol)
Hobbies 4154498593_eabe20f52e_m

The bikes..
Hobbies 4154496351_d11b64d3f8_m
Back to top Go down
Jamoise

Jamoise

Hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbies   Hobbies EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 4:00 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hIWhMLHhTA

Makin these things myself, only started at the beginning of this year, nearly completed my first ship.

of course playin video games is also a 2nd hobbie, as well as watching anime.
Back to top Go down
Andy B

Andy B

Hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbies   Hobbies EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 5:03 pm

I've done a bit of photography too, and a bit of poetry from time to time, although in a quiet period at the current time. Looking to put some of my nice photos up on the wall - cheaper than buying other peoples and these have some memories associated with them (although mostly landscapes as well with a few sport photos of frisbee and soccer thrown in) Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter

Hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbies   Hobbies EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 6:51 pm

Andy B....all the artwork on our walls is my stuff. Cost a fortune to get frame professionally, but well worth it. Smile
Back to top Go down
DM_Phaedrus

DM_Phaedrus

Hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbies   Hobbies EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 3:15 am

Photography. thats what got Hatter and me together. I like people though. real time portraits. Gaming has taken over though. Guitars are good. Gaming has taken over though. DVDs ... Lots of movies. Gaming has taken over though. Cycling, martial Arts, weight training. But... Gaming has taken over though.

Damn I need to get out more. No waits ..its Central QLD in summer, too hot. Ill just have a quick game of something.

I used to do poetry and song writing too. But that was a different world back then. I dont get the same kind of ...ahem ..inspiration.
Back to top Go down
Barry The Hatchet

Barry The Hatchet

Hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbies   Hobbies EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 2:38 pm

Back to top Go down
http://barry-the-hatchet.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

Hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbies   Hobbies Empty

Back to top Go down

Hobbies