Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeon PW a Never Winter Nights 1, Persistent World.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thank you All

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jamoise

Jamoise

Thank you All Empty
PostSubject: Thank you All   Thank you All EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 7:05 am

I had an enjoyable weekend of RP with a great many of you, I was getting tired towards the end of the night when we had that adventure in the swamps so my RP was affected by my brains inability to function. But I had a good time both days, even with just 1 or two people about, the level of RP about was incredible. Cheers everyone Wink

Jamoise
Back to top Go down
hino

Thank you All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you All   Thank you All EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 10:04 am

Just to let everyone know, I will be on tonight, so let us get the roleplay going strong!
Back to top Go down
Jamoise

Jamoise

Thank you All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you All   Thank you All EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 10:05 am

Ill be having a bbq tonight and entertaining people, so I may not be on till late, depending on how long it goes for >.>
Back to top Go down
Andy B

Andy B

Thank you All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you All   Thank you All EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 1:30 pm

Not sure about tonight yet, but should almost definitely be on Sat night.
Back to top Go down
hino

Thank you All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you All   Thank you All EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 3:31 pm

Tried it, got up stayed on for thirty minutes, just too tired to focus on heavy character roleplay. *crawls back to bed* Sorry for those that show up and I miss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thank you All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you All   Thank you All Empty

Back to top Go down

Thank you All
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aeon PW :: Player Discussion Area :: Player - Open Forum-
Jump to: