Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeon PW a Never Winter Nights 1, Persistent World.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So, NWN is dead, but Borderlands is not.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tutara

So, NWN is dead, but Borderlands is not. Empty
PostSubject: So, NWN is dead, but Borderlands is not.   So, NWN is dead, but Borderlands is not. EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:18 am

Howdy ho, Australia (and affiliates)

I hope all are well. I also hope that Aeon is still going strong, but if not, I suggest a little game called Borderlands. FPS death in a cowboy world Joss Whedon could only dream of? I'm in.

If there is still life here, a 'big up' (as we call it in Scotland) might convince me to return. That, or revolvers that make people EXPLODE.
Back to top Go down
hino

PostSubject: Re: So, NWN is dead, but Borderlands is not.   So, NWN is dead, but Borderlands is not. EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:31 am

I would not say NWN is dead, just not the new thing anymore. Like Everquest. Borderlands, I need to get, once I get a PS3 and it is awesome from all the reviews I have been reading. Nice to see you again Tuts!
Back to top Go down
Andy B

Andy B

PostSubject: Re: So, NWN is dead, but Borderlands is not.   So, NWN is dead, but Borderlands is not. EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 12:12 pm

As long as there are people willing to make stuff in the NWN toolset, and a few DMs to make worlds more dynamic, I think NWN is always going to hang around until something else can do all the things that it did right in a better way Smile.

Have seen some traliers for borderlands, but no gameplay as yet so might have to investigate again at some stage. Most of the games I'm getting atm are SP, so just keeping NWN as my MP fix Smile.
Back to top Go down
DM_Phaedrus

DM_Phaedrus

PostSubject: Re: So, NWN is dead, but Borderlands is not.   So, NWN is dead, but Borderlands is not. EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 1:07 pm

Borderlands is on my to look at list. I like the premise very much and have been watching reviews and suchlike. However, I've only just discovered left 4 Dead lol. So it might be awhile before I get Borderlands.

NWN is not dead lol. Just very, very small group. We ahve just done some updates around the server so any input would be much appreciated Tuts.

Besides. Also have a new DM who has been bringing things back to life again.
Back to top Go down
Tutara

PostSubject: Re: So, NWN is dead, but Borderlands is not.   So, NWN is dead, but Borderlands is not. EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 11:39 am

Glad to hear you gentle people are still about! Killing mutants still fills my days (4 player LAN, oh my!) but give me time and you never know. Good to see the hardcore of Arma's oppressed have journeyed to less angry shores.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, NWN is dead, but Borderlands is not.   So, NWN is dead, but Borderlands is not. Empty

Back to top Go down

So, NWN is dead, but Borderlands is not.
Page 1 of 1