Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeon PW a Never Winter Nights 1, Persistent World.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Ghostly Experiance

Go down 
+2
hino
Jamoise
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jamoise

Jamoise

The Ghostly Experiance Empty
PostSubject: The Ghostly Experiance   The Ghostly Experiance EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 4:42 am

We still need to end this event, Can people who are involved post here when they are available, that way we can get everyone on at the same time that needs to be there, or at least, as many as we can get, Im available most evenings after 7pm (server reset) except tuesdays, Unless something unexpected pops up of course, but If i know the day before hand, I can make sure I don't make any RL commitments.

Cheers

Jamoise, AKA Marlene, AKA Julie.
Back to top Go down
hino

PostSubject: Re: The Ghostly Experiance   The Ghostly Experiance EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:04 am

Thursday I can be on, Wednesday morning my time, which should be Wednesday evening for everyone here. So if we can finish it then great. If not it has to be w-f(again my time) for me and I need to know in advance.
Back to top Go down
Jamoise

Jamoise

PostSubject: Re: The Ghostly Experiance   The Ghostly Experiance EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:15 am

Wednesday evening is good for me too, anyone else for Wednesday Evening?!
Back to top Go down
Mr typoo1

PostSubject: Re: The Ghostly Experiance   The Ghostly Experiance EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 11:12 am

Wednesday is good for me too, sydney time?
Back to top Go down
john

PostSubject: Re: The Ghostly Experiance   The Ghostly Experiance EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 11:56 am

wed could be a bit dicey for me as ive got a work thingy that night but ill do my best to be there.
Back to top Go down
Andy B

Andy B

PostSubject: Re: The Ghostly Experiance   The Ghostly Experiance EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 4:26 pm

I can probably gatecrash if you need more cleric-y support in dealing with undead, but as I'm not a major player, not too fussed. Wednesday should be fine though.
Back to top Go down
Jamoise

Jamoise

PostSubject: Re: The Ghostly Experiance   The Ghostly Experiance EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 6:18 am

had quite a few people turn up, was a good night for all, but theres still more to come I beleive.
Back to top Go down
Andy B

Andy B

PostSubject: Re: The Ghostly Experiance   The Ghostly Experiance EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 5:42 am

If part two hasn't been done yet, I'll be around tonight from about 7:30pm AEDT (just after reset). Otherwsie will find something else to investigate.
Back to top Go down
Jamoise

Jamoise

PostSubject: Re: The Ghostly Experiance   The Ghostly Experiance EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 6:39 am

hasn't been done yet no, Ill be on tonight as well also.
Back to top Go down
hino

PostSubject: Re: The Ghostly Experiance   The Ghostly Experiance EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 7:09 am

I will be on tonight also, took a sick day(actually sick) so have a free day.
Back to top Go down
DM_Tyro_Jimmy

DM_Tyro_Jimmy

PostSubject: Re: The Ghostly Experiance   The Ghostly Experiance EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 10:48 am

Sorry guys I can't run anything tonight due to other plans.

Jimmy
Back to top Go down
Andy B

Andy B

PostSubject: Re: The Ghostly Experiance   The Ghostly Experiance EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 10:52 am

On to plan B then rock up in Stormhaven around 7:30 AEDT and we'll see what we can find. Wink
Back to top Go down
Jamoise

Jamoise

PostSubject: Re: The Ghostly Experiance   The Ghostly Experiance EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 10:53 am

oke dokey, now, what character should i bring.. that is the question...
Back to top Go down
hino

PostSubject: Re: The Ghostly Experiance   The Ghostly Experiance EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 11:22 am

Still sick, on Nyquil, if I turn up, it will be fun Very Happy. 1am now, going to bed.

edit: Too many commas in that sentence and I am too lazy to fix it, at least I think there are too many. *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
Mr typoo1

PostSubject: Re: The Ghostly Experiance   The Ghostly Experiance EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 7:35 pm

Shall try and finish this on friday or the weekend sometime?
Back to top Go down
hino

PostSubject: Re: The Ghostly Experiance   The Ghostly Experiance EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 9:30 pm

If possible, I prefer the same time as last week. Seemed a lot of people were able to turn up. Does anyone have any objections? I believe it was Wednesday usual time of 7pm?
Back to top Go down
Mr typoo1

PostSubject: Re: The Ghostly Experiance   The Ghostly Experiance EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 8:20 am

Wednesday is good for me.
Back to top Go down
Jamoise

Jamoise

PostSubject: Re: The Ghostly Experiance   The Ghostly Experiance EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 9:36 am

I am also fine for wednesday, though im not sure about oneangrymoocow, I think he can only make it friday/saturday.
Back to top Go down
Andy B

Andy B

PostSubject: Re: The Ghostly Experiance   The Ghostly Experiance EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 3:43 pm

I'm fine for the rest of the week if I have a bit of warning except possibly Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ghostly Experiance   The Ghostly Experiance Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ghostly Experiance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aeon PW :: Player Discussion Area :: Player - Open Forum-
Jump to: