Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeon PW a Never Winter Nights 1, Persistent World.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Don't Panic!! Future of Aeon

Go down 
+3
hino
Mr typoo1
sporaxis
7 posters
AuthorMessage
sporaxis
Admin
sporaxis

Don't Panic!! Future of Aeon Empty
PostSubject: Don't Panic!! Future of Aeon   Don't Panic!! Future of Aeon EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 2:03 pm

All

Just a note in regards to Aeon. There is no risk that it going to stop or I get bored and pull the pin on the server. I am currently undergoing a few challenges in life and that is keeping me distant. So if anyone is concerned, don't be as it costs nothing to run, we have good people involved and it acts as a good community for us all.

Spor
Back to top Go down
http://sporaxis.blogspot.com
Mr typoo1

PostSubject: Re: Don't Panic!! Future of Aeon   Don't Panic!! Future of Aeon EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 9:04 pm

Hmm!!!, nothing to run hey, maybe because the server is at my house lol.
Back to top Go down
hino

PostSubject: Re: Don't Panic!! Future of Aeon   Don't Panic!! Future of Aeon EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 9:40 pm

It still costs nothing to run! Unless you count electricity, which you should not.
Back to top Go down
Charity

Charity

PostSubject: Re: Don't Panic!! Future of Aeon   Don't Panic!! Future of Aeon EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 7:34 am

Don't Panic!! Future of Aeon 150px-The_Hitchhiker%27s_Guide_to_the_Galaxy%2C_english.svg
Back to top Go down
Mr typoo1

PostSubject: Re: Don't Panic!! Future of Aeon   Don't Panic!! Future of Aeon EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 9:28 am

Um I know lol
Back to top Go down
DM_Phaedrus

DM_Phaedrus

PostSubject: Re: Don't Panic!! Future of Aeon   Don't Panic!! Future of Aeon EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 9:33 am

Don't Panic!! Future of Aeon Icon_jokercolor

Lets see if we can aget a little somethign going this weekend eh. What with these busynobodies starting their own guilds in Stormhaven. The very idea ...

Next we'll have quests and things... Pffft!
Back to top Go down
Caffiene

Caffiene

PostSubject: Re: Don't Panic!! Future of Aeon   Don't Panic!! Future of Aeon EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:03 am

I... I didnt know there was anything to worry about, until this thread. Now its got me concerned. Shocked

( j/k Razz )
Back to top Go down
Charity

Charity

PostSubject: Re: Don't Panic!! Future of Aeon   Don't Panic!! Future of Aeon EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 12:21 pm

Caffiene wrote:
I... I didnt know there was anything to worry about, until this thread.

Neither did I actually. XD
Back to top Go down
Charity

Charity

PostSubject: Re: Don't Panic!! Future of Aeon   Don't Panic!! Future of Aeon EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 4:47 pm

DM_Phaedrus wrote:
Don't Panic!! Future of Aeon Icon_jokercolor

Lets see if we can aget a little somethign going this weekend eh. What with these busynobodies starting their own guilds in Stormhaven. The very idea ...

Next we'll have quests and things... Pffft!

Well if you want something to do then I can keep you so busy you won't have time to throw monsters at us. Razz I'll PM you. XD
Back to top Go down
hino

PostSubject: Re: Don't Panic!! Future of Aeon   Don't Panic!! Future of Aeon EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 4:57 am

Going to be a bit of a prat here; Is there going to be an update soon? It has been months since the destruction of Hartwood and the death of Rosenby. Demanding I know, but bored of waiting and no one being on, for one reason or another.
Back to top Go down
sporaxis
Admin
sporaxis

PostSubject: Re: Don't Panic!! Future of Aeon   Don't Panic!! Future of Aeon EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 8:23 am

Thats ok hino, you can be a brat. Yes an update soon, but depends on reviews quality control and time. One thing to remember that this is a hobby and a community. People ask for things but often can't even get off backsides to cross check the web to see if someone else has done it.

I am very open to content from the vault and elsewhere. If you see something, think it is good, go and research and let us know.

Spor
Back to top Go down
http://sporaxis.blogspot.com
Andy B

Andy B

PostSubject: Re: Don't Panic!! Future of Aeon   Don't Panic!! Future of Aeon EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 3:23 pm

I've got a big chunk of work to do to link up some stuff that Phae has worked on (and some other bits and pieces) but just trying to get a hold of a current copy of the module (so I know I'm not going to overwrite any recent changes). Just having a bit of trouble getting my interface to it to work.

Should include:

-New areas
-changes to old areas
-New quests
-New named NPCs
-New shops (I think)
-New loot in some drops (sort of Don't Panic!! Future of Aeon Icon_wink)

And in the end, careful what you wish for Don't Panic!! Future of Aeon Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Panic!! Future of Aeon   Don't Panic!! Future of Aeon Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't Panic!! Future of Aeon
Page 1 of 1