Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeon PW a Never Winter Nights 1, Persistent World.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Don't buy the iPhone!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr_Grumble

Mr_Grumble

Don't buy the iPhone! Empty
PostSubject: Don't buy the iPhone!   Don't buy the iPhone! EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 10:28 am

Hello peoples....

Those of you who have me on msn may have received a dodgy email from me with a link to cheap iPhones. Trust me... I am mean and would not share such a windfall with the likes of...... errr... I mean I had a virus which has also wiped my contact list from msn .... so if I'm not talkative..... it's probly because I don't see you!

Cheers and sorry for the spam.

Mr G.
Back to top Go down
hino

PostSubject: Re: Don't buy the iPhone!   Don't buy the iPhone! EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 4:57 pm

I got it, then recognized the horrible grammar and sentence structure and chose not to click on anything. Razz
Back to top Go down
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Don't buy the iPhone!   Don't buy the iPhone! EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 5:39 pm

hino wrote:
I got it, then recognized the horrible grammar and sentence structure and chose not to click on anything. Don't buy the iPhone! Icon_razz

Was your first thought it must be a mistake and actually come from Spor then??? Don't buy the iPhone! Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
hino

PostSubject: Re: Don't buy the iPhone!   Don't buy the iPhone! EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 5:46 pm

*snickers* No, my first thought was why the hell it came to me as it did not even have my email address in it. Then I just figured it was really clever spam/virus and deleted it.
Back to top Go down
ackptuoi

ackptuoi

PostSubject: Re: Don't buy the iPhone!   Don't buy the iPhone! EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 8:43 am

Must have been a clever virus, it knew I wouldn't touch an iPhone with big long not touchy thing that indicates not touching.

Hmm I should check my blood sugar level.

More likely lol it was stupid and didn't handle the yim part.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't buy the iPhone!   Don't buy the iPhone! Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't buy the iPhone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aeon PW :: Player Discussion Area :: Player - Open Forum-
Jump to: