Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeon PW a Never Winter Nights 1, Persistent World.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In Week Activities

Go down 
+3
Andy B
ackptuoi
Charity
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Charity

Charity

In Week Activities Empty
PostSubject: In Week Activities   In Week Activities EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 5:04 am

Was going to try this for next Saturday but then I thought I'm tired of logging on during the week and being the only one there, so I decided to try and get some in week activity.

Basically, Rori and Rhiannon got some information from the mage's guild in Aran about the spellplague and the scary people with staffs who are lurking around the woods and waking up trees. XD We now want to go back to the site where we found them and try and capture one to give us information, and we want company. Razz

Before I posted anything IC I figured I'd see if anyone was interested and if so what day of the week would be best?
Back to top Go down
ackptuoi

ackptuoi

In Week Activities Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Week Activities   In Week Activities EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 5:27 am

One yes from Trypsy!

And given a day's notice any day. Otherwise depends when I get home as to when can start.
Back to top Go down
Andy B

Andy B

In Week Activities Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Week Activities   In Week Activities EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 8:24 am

I should be able to make any night this week after 7pm AEST.
Back to top Go down
Caffiene

Caffiene

In Week Activities Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Week Activities   In Week Activities EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 8:39 am

Ill probably be able to show up. I make no guarantees that I wont be scared away again once I get there, though.
Back to top Go down
Charity

Charity

In Week Activities Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Week Activities   In Week Activities EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 3:01 pm

Ok how about Wednesday at 8pm (for you)?
Back to top Go down
ackptuoi

ackptuoi

In Week Activities Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Week Activities   In Week Activities EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 3:20 pm

adds it to a diary
Back to top Go down
Andy B

Andy B

In Week Activities Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Week Activities   In Week Activities EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 3:58 pm

Someone from the Andy B vault will be there Smile
Back to top Go down
Charity

Charity

In Week Activities Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Week Activities   In Week Activities EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 4:15 pm

Andy B wrote:
Someone from the Andy B vault will be there Smile

Well it better be Rori as she's the other half of the expedition organisation lol.
Back to top Go down
Caffiene

Caffiene

In Week Activities Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Week Activities   In Week Activities EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 4:54 pm

I vote for Tristan, and the associated increase in sensibility and survival rate. Razz
Back to top Go down
Andy B

Andy B

In Week Activities Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Week Activities   In Week Activities EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 6:33 pm

And raise dead ability? Razz As for if Tristan rather than Rori, maybe the church is sticking their nose in again? Smile

Will just have to wait and see Smile
Back to top Go down
Squeak

Squeak

In Week Activities Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Week Activities   In Week Activities EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 6:40 pm

Assignments assignments assignments, work work work and random annoying team meetings associated with work....

Truly no idea what I'm doing until 10 minutes before hand, been spending alot of my free time watching stargate or sleeping of late but if I'm free Trey might make an appearance.
Back to top Go down
Jamoise

Jamoise

In Week Activities Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Week Activities   In Week Activities EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 4:46 pm

heh, Can always take along Julie, she can at least use scrolls for the moment Razz
Back to top Go down
Caffiene

Caffiene

In Week Activities Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Week Activities   In Week Activities EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 5:05 pm

*raises hand*

I would like to point out from personal experience that there are, in fact, circumstances in which Julie is unable to use scrolls to raise the dead In Week Activities Icon_razz

Back to top Go down
Kat

In Week Activities Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Week Activities   In Week Activities EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 9:58 am

lol when she is herself dead i am guessing...
Back to top Go down
Charity

Charity

In Week Activities Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Week Activities   In Week Activities EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 10:03 am

No DMs have posted availability so there will be no deaths thank you very much. Razz
Back to top Go down
Charity

Charity

In Week Activities Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Week Activities   In Week Activities EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 5:36 pm

And were no deaths! In fact I'm sure it was far easier than it should have been without a DM. XD

Thanks to everyone who showed; it was fun. Smile
Back to top Go down
ackptuoi

ackptuoi

In Week Activities Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Week Activities   In Week Activities EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 6:20 pm

It was fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In Week Activities Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Week Activities   In Week Activities Empty

Back to top Go down

In Week Activities
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aeon PW :: Player Discussion Area :: Aeon - Out of Character (OOC)-
Jump to: