Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeon PW a Never Winter Nights 1, Persistent World.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just my bloody luck

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Warpgoat

Warpgoat

Just my bloody luck Empty
PostSubject: Just my bloody luck   Just my bloody luck EmptyThu May 21, 2009 3:27 am

Not having a great NWN week Sad

My power supply shat itself on Sunday so i missed out on the party.

Then Uni kept me busy all week up till last night.

When lord be praised there are eight people on YAY, and a Dm starts chucking hordes of plot at us YAY.

So my jack Russell waited till I have just been resed having died for the second time, and she hops onto a desk and knocks over a litre of water all over the work station =O.

Fortunately missing the computer but soaking one of the power boards inc the power supply to the modem.

So how was your night? =D
Back to top Go down
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Just my bloody luck   Just my bloody luck EmptyThu May 21, 2009 3:53 am

Er. . other than my husband and kids all getting humpy with me because i am playing so much, last night was fine.. *pats her computer*, you just go girl! I am home on two weeks sick leave with a broken toe and flu and bored because i am not supposed to walk on it, the toe not the flu that is.. Thank Goodness I got Foxtel iq for mothers day - at least i have nice recorded shows to watch during the day rather than daytime crap!

poor you though - doesn't sound like much a night at all...

Here have some chocolate. It cures all things.
Back to top Go down
DM_Phaedrus

DM_Phaedrus

PostSubject: Re: Just my bloody luck   Just my bloody luck EmptyThu May 21, 2009 4:09 am

rofl!

The mental image is straight out of a cartoon. Im curious though. how high is your desk, say 2 - 2 and half foot high? Jack Russel leaping onto it. Man, thats quite a spring. Im used to the cats leaping up onto my desk/keyboard, Im so glad our dog doesnt do that.

Hope the consequent power surge hasnt blown anything!

And just to cheer you up, I made a note of PCs loggin and your XP will be reserved for when I next catch you on.
Back to top Go down
ChibiYali

PostSubject: Re: Just my bloody luck   Just my bloody luck EmptyThu May 21, 2009 6:49 am

Ooh! Grand!

My internet crashed horrendously on me as well.. Had to perform dramatic surgery!
When I came back, almost everyone was gone and everything was over o.O

I felt.. lost.. *sob*

I'm fine though Razz Had fun with the event!
Back to top Go down
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Just my bloody luck   Just my bloody luck EmptyThu May 21, 2009 7:08 am

Good you cause too much trouble anyway.

where is that smacks yali over the head emoticom anyways...

Razz
Back to top Go down
ChibiYali

PostSubject: Re: Just my bloody luck   Just my bloody luck EmptyThu May 21, 2009 2:46 pm

Even if I knew I would never tell you! *shakes fist*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just my bloody luck   Just my bloody luck Empty

Back to top Go down

Just my bloody luck
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aeon PW :: Player Discussion Area :: Aeon - Out of Character (OOC)-
Jump to: