Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis

Aeon PW a Never Winter Nights 1, Persistent World.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Searching for Baron

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Barry The Hatchet

PostSubject: Searching for Baron   Tue May 12, 2009 1:42 pm

"Paging Mister Baron. Paging Mister Baron. Could you please report to the information counter where you have a message waiting"

Yes, yes, I know. Only the brave or foolhardy actually seek Baron out on a voluntary basis. But fear not, he usually tollerates my occasional communications with good humour. And although I have little interest in politics or religion he usually refrains from calling me a dullard and other hurtful names.

If you have contact with Baron could you ask him to drop by these forums (or Sigil's forums) where there is a PM waiting for him.

Thank you. Carry on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://barry-the-hatchet.blogspot.com/
Barry The Hatchet

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Baron   Thu May 14, 2009 8:00 am

Mission accomplished. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://barry-the-hatchet.blogspot.com/

Searching for Baron
Page 1 of 1