Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeon PW a Never Winter Nights 1, Persistent World.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haha I created a mini me

Go down 
+9
DM_Phaedrus
Mr Damage
Toroi
The Mad Hatter
zarathos
Kat
mykael
Mr_Grumble
hino
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
hino

Haha I created a mini me Empty
PostSubject: Haha I created a mini me   Haha I created a mini me EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 7:43 pm

Honestly too soon to really be excited for me, but tests do not lie...or do they? Blood test will be done on Monday to confirm it is really true. Then I can faint. Until then though, I am a potential father. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr_Grumble

Mr_Grumble

PostSubject: Re: Haha I created a mini me   Haha I created a mini me EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 8:02 pm

hino wrote:
I am a potential father. Smile

But not father potential? Razz

Seriously though.... huzzah for the alpha male! Well done hino and mrs hino and good luck with everything Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mykael

PostSubject: Re: Haha I created a mini me   Haha I created a mini me EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 8:42 pm

Congrats, but try not to get to excited, there's still a lot that can go wrong...
Back to top Go down
hino

PostSubject: Re: Haha I created a mini me   Haha I created a mini me EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:00 pm

Yeah in the back of my mind that is the thing I always worry about..Alot can go wrong at any time. Until blood test comes back and at least four months have past, then the nervousness can subside. Once the kid is actually in my arms. Then I can believe it is real. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Haha I created a mini me   Haha I created a mini me EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 2:22 am

HAh my normal advice would be not to tell anyone about it until you are 12 weeks in... Saves having to undo the whole thing when as Myk says a lot can go wrong in the first Trimester

LOL but this is more fun!

Lets hope its a go!
Back to top Go down
zarathos

zarathos

PostSubject: Re: Haha I created a mini me   Haha I created a mini me EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 3:03 am

see? not all emissions from the old piston engine are harmful to the environmentcongrats.
Back to top Go down
mykael

PostSubject: Re: Haha I created a mini me   Haha I created a mini me EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 7:55 am

Wait until you're home with the kid. 4 months is no guarantee, neither is having it in your arms in the hospital. We lost one at 21 weeks, and my sister in law had a premature one at 32 weeks that they lost days later due to an undetected heart condition and complications from to much surgery to try and fix it. Once it gets to 24 weeks they'll actually try and save it if it comes early (although it probably won't be normal). 33 weeks is generally safer, but again, no guarantees. You need to try and stay a bit detached, because its mother won't.

Good luck though, it's a scary ride.
Back to top Go down
hino

PostSubject: Re: Haha I created a mini me   Haha I created a mini me EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 8:03 am

Thanks Myk, I know it is hard to stay detached, but I will until I am sure everything is okay..I will let her bask in the glow of it all and be excited and just keep my nervousness hidden. It sounds horrible I know, but it would make it easier if something does go wrong. I am sorry for all your losses as well Myk.
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Haha I created a mini me   Haha I created a mini me EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 8:18 am

Hope all goes well! Very Happy Woman have been having babies for thousands of years so we've pretty much got it down pat now! Razz The majority of the time things run pretty smoothly, and problems are often fixable. Enjoy the experience! Wink
Back to top Go down
Toroi

PostSubject: Re: Haha I created a mini me   Haha I created a mini me EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 8:18 am

Meh, just enjoy it. Absolutely no point in worrying about problems, since you can't control what happens. We went through several miscarriages, but I didn't find that trying to be detached helped any. Admittedly, with the latest one, my wife refused to even tell her own mother until she was past 12 weeks, and even now she worries constantly.

Congrats, and I hope all goes well! cheers
Back to top Go down
Mr Damage

Mr Damage

PostSubject: Re: Haha I created a mini me   Haha I created a mini me EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 11:40 am

From one complete stranger to another...

Congratulations and all the best to you and your better half Smile

( I always did enjoy the crafting part Wink )
Back to top Go down
DM_Phaedrus

DM_Phaedrus

PostSubject: Re: Haha I created a mini me   Haha I created a mini me EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 1:15 pm

Onya mate. Hope all goes well. Try not to stress too much and give your wife all the love you can give. Thats all you can do mate.

Oh and save up fpr an extra PC and copy of NWN .

jocolor
Back to top Go down
hino

PostSubject: Re: Haha I created a mini me   Haha I created a mini me EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 2:21 am

Sooooo, Wifey had the Sonogram today and a lovely little surprise popped up on the screen. The doctor explained to us, after joking around about how many kids we want(wife wants four, I want two. Needs to be a split somewhere Razz ) and prodding around in my wife that we are now expecting twins.

Wife almost started to cry and for the first time in my life, I wanted to just fall to the floor! I am happy, but now really damn nervous Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dances wiv Shadows

Dances wiv Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Haha I created a mini me   Haha I created a mini me EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 2:23 am

Eeeek!
errr congrats...hope all goes well in the pregnancy and after.

cheers, mate!
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Haha I created a mini me   Haha I created a mini me EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 2:54 am

Ha! Told ya....didn't I tell ya? WOOHOO!!!! Congrats to you Hino, and to Mrs Hino!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Haha I created a mini me   Haha I created a mini me EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 3:41 am

lol! mwahhahaaahaaaaa Razz *falls off the chair laughing*

Razz Hahahahahaha Laughing and your wife thought you playing nwn into the wee hours was painful.....

ahem Shocked
Back to top Go down
mykael

PostSubject: Re: Haha I created a mini me   Haha I created a mini me EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 11:09 am

Those should be a nice little handful for you. Hope you don't like sleeping more than an hour or so at a time...
Back to top Go down
zarathos

zarathos

PostSubject: Re: Haha I created a mini me   Haha I created a mini me EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 12:32 pm

Twins eh?

The missus must realise how clumsy you are, and has prepped a backup in case you break one What a Face
Back to top Go down
Caffiene

Caffiene

PostSubject: Re: Haha I created a mini me   Haha I created a mini me EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 1:22 pm

"Its worse than we feared, commander... They appear to be multiplying even faster than originally anticipated. At this rate we'll be overrun by christmas!"

Bloody gnomes Razz

Just wait until they both start crawling and trying to chew on electrical appliances. At opposite ends of the house.

Oh, and fraternal or identical twins? Do you know?
Back to top Go down
hino

PostSubject: Re: Haha I created a mini me   Haha I created a mini me EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 10:54 pm

Identical twin girls it looks like. Went to the doctor's today and he says they are girls. Thankfully in her family they know how to raise girls as they far outnumber the men. Clones!!! *runs for the hills*
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Haha I created a mini me   Haha I created a mini me EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 1:25 am

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Woot! Go Hino! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jamoise

Jamoise

PostSubject: Re: Haha I created a mini me   Haha I created a mini me EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:14 am

Grats man, soon you will have your own party of 4, will they grow up to be Mages or healers? or maybe even a fighter!
Back to top Go down
hino

PostSubject: Re: Haha I created a mini me   Haha I created a mini me EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:16 am

One mage, one rogue of course. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Caffiene

Caffiene

PostSubject: Re: Haha I created a mini me   Haha I created a mini me EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 8:34 am

Cool!

Do you know yet which twin is the evil one?
Back to top Go down
Squeak

Squeak

PostSubject: Re: Haha I created a mini me   Haha I created a mini me EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 8:37 am

Quote :
Cool!

Do you know yet which twin is the evil one?

Quote :
Identical twin girls

By my impression "Both".

Also congrats on them being Identical and girls.

Squeak
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haha I created a mini me   Haha I created a mini me Empty

Back to top Go down

Haha I created a mini me
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aeon PW :: Player Discussion Area :: Player - Open Forum-
Jump to: