Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeon PW a Never Winter Nights 1, Persistent World.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

bah..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
zarathos

zarathos

bah.. Empty
PostSubject: bah..   bah.. EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 1:47 pm

need a bit of help here...CEP has the head i want, i can choose it in the cep starter module, but cant select it in AEON creation screen.any ideas which CEP hak i extract to the override folder using nwhak to enable the head i want?
Back to top Go down
Charity

Charity

bah.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: bah..   bah.. EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 1:48 pm

Core 3 or Core 6. Both to be safe.
Back to top Go down
Andy B

Andy B

bah.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: bah..   bah.. EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 2:24 pm

Charity is right, she had those issues with CEP heads on Mysty and they're al in those two files (main in core3 I think and a few extras in core6). If it still isn't available then there is the issue with the 'gap' in the numbering which I think we fixed by making dummy heads ito fill up the gap.
Back to top Go down
Charity

Charity

bah.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: bah..   bah.. EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 3:05 pm

Yeah if you want one of the brand new heads from the last version of CEP, then you need to make dummy heads up to the number of the head you want so there isn't a gap in the numbering.
Back to top Go down
DM_Phaedrus

DM_Phaedrus

bah.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: bah..   bah.. EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 3:12 pm

I reinstalled CEP 1.51 trying to fix another issue and found all the CEP heads showed up too. CEP 1.51 didnt conflict with CEP 2.2 install, so they run side by side ...

Try that.
Back to top Go down
zarathos

zarathos

bah.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: bah..   bah.. EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 3:34 pm

Core 6 solved the problem. Thanks for the help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

bah.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: bah..   bah.. Empty

Back to top Go down

bah..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aeon PW :: Player Discussion Area :: Player - Open Forum-
Jump to: