Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeon PW a Never Winter Nights 1, Persistent World.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chars

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Charity

Charity

Chars Empty
PostSubject: Chars   Chars EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 7:40 pm

Finally got pestered enough to stop messing around on forums and come back into the game, but I find I'm getting bored with Tethys and was wondering if anyone who was thinking of making a new char was interested in starting one with me?

Alternatively does anyone need a char to help them out with a plot or anything?

Last edited by Charity on Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Andy B

Andy B

Chars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chars   Chars EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 10:04 pm

I have a 'weak' level 5 PC who is hanging around for some low level stuff (trying to not do much with her atm so she doesn't get any xp) so if you need a low level person to party with she is around. Doesn't really need anyone in particular for plots though atm (not a PC anyway Razz) but around the place.
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter

Chars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chars   Chars EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:19 am

Well Tethys is about the only other character who has been around since the beginning of the Rosenby plot! She's been mentioned a few times in discussions so if you are looking for plot involvement, we chould sure do with seeing more of Tethys around the place! Razz

But other than that, cant help you with a new character. Crying or Very sad Sorry!
Back to top Go down
DM_Phaedrus

DM_Phaedrus

Chars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chars   Chars EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 6:17 am

Firstly, maybe you should keep Tethys just for a little while, things maybe coming to a head with the Rosenby plot and you would certainly need some levels under your belt. Hopefully, what transpired from the other night might mean an adventure down the Aran mines tonight, if the PCs are around.

Secondly, if you really are bored and want to start fresh, the church could always do with more clerics!

Thirdly, Andy B's little Hin needs a friend ...a friend whos COLOURBLIND...
Back to top Go down
Toroi

Chars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chars   Chars EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 8:02 am

Current character has been made pretty much unplayable, at least if I want to RP. Might start something new soon.
Back to top Go down
Andy B

Andy B

Chars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chars   Chars EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 9:38 am

DM_Phaedrus wrote:
Thirdly, Andy B's little Hin needs a friend ...a friend whos COLOURBLIND...

Firstly she's a gnome (of course to give Hino Gaer flashbacks) and the colour is just so that I can tell when someone can see her when she is stealthed (because they won't miss her if they can see her Razz). She's just into scary costumes (and that qualifies - especially with the purple cape! Razz).
Back to top Go down
Charity

Charity

Chars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chars   Chars EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:45 am

So I need a short, colourblind Cleric? Laughing

Well first I need to take my computer in to be fixed as it will barely let me on the forums atm hehe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chars   Chars Empty

Back to top Go down

Chars
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aeon PW :: Player Discussion Area :: Aeon - Out of Character (OOC)-
Jump to: