Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeon PW a Never Winter Nights 1, Persistent World.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Weekend travel to Hartwood

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Andy B

Andy B

Weekend travel to Hartwood Empty
PostSubject: Weekend travel to Hartwood   Weekend travel to Hartwood EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 5:27 pm

Tristan is planning on travelling to Hartwood at some stage this weekend for a fact finding mission mostly. Have spoken to a few IC that I've found about it but more are happy to come too if they can arrange it IC. Just trying to sort out if Sat day, Sat night or Sun night is best (I'm busy Sun day). One already can't make Sat night so looking to one of the other options most likely (probably a not too late start on Sunday I guess would be best if not tomorrow night).
Back to top Go down
ChibiYali

PostSubject: Re: Weekend travel to Hartwood   Weekend travel to Hartwood EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 8:11 pm

Well, if it isn't on Saturday, then no me around, unfortunately!
Back to top Go down
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Weekend travel to Hartwood   Weekend travel to Hartwood EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:10 am

I am happy to participate but i am just heading off for the weekend. Will be available from late Sunday afternoon.

Kat
Back to top Go down
Andy B

Andy B

PostSubject: Re: Weekend travel to Hartwood   Weekend travel to Hartwood EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 5:18 am

I might try for Sunday night around 7(AEST)/8pm(AEDT)/5pm(AWST - they lose daylight savings a week before most others in Aus/NZ). There will be a lot of walking though to et there so hopefully it isn't too boring (unless we meet up in Aran to start at least). If someone comes late, it shouldn't be too hard to catch us up.

For those around tonight, maybe we can get some low level adventurers (1-6ish) happening. Depending on who is around we'll decide where to go that will be challenging but not too difficult. Probably about a similar time (although 6pm for AWDT Wink) but we can be flexible.
Back to top Go down
Andy B

Andy B

PostSubject: Re: Weekend travel to Hartwood   Weekend travel to Hartwood EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:03 pm

Looks a bit quiet atm so will come back in an hour from this post if any low levels want to do some exploring.
Back to top Go down
DM_Phaedrus

DM_Phaedrus

PostSubject: Re: Weekend travel to Hartwood   Weekend travel to Hartwood EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:54 am

Quiet ..?

Deadsville I think is the term you were looking for lol.

Ive noticed a current trend with Saturday nights not being all that busy, unless something has been planned in advance. Hopefully, there will be some interest for the Hartwood trip tonight and you never know what might happen.

jocolor
Back to top Go down
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Weekend travel to Hartwood   Weekend travel to Hartwood EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 10:58 am

OK will be there tonight!
Back to top Go down
Andy B

Andy B

PostSubject: Re: Weekend travel to Hartwood   Weekend travel to Hartwood EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:44 pm

Meeting in 45 mins in Aran City (saves a bit of walking) Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekend travel to Hartwood   Weekend travel to Hartwood Empty

Back to top Go down

Weekend travel to Hartwood
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aeon PW :: Player Discussion Area :: Aeon - Out of Character (OOC)-
Jump to: