Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeon PW a Never Winter Nights 1, Persistent World.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*uses cliched Poltergeist reference for this title*

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
hino

*uses cliched Poltergeist reference for this title* Empty
PostSubject: *uses cliched Poltergeist reference for this title*   *uses cliched Poltergeist reference for this title* EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 9:07 am

Hi! I am back to pester you all and do the many other annoying things I did before and just to keep it normal, yes it is a Hin so don't worry.
Back to top Go down
Charity

Charity

PostSubject: Re: *uses cliched Poltergeist reference for this title*   *uses cliched Poltergeist reference for this title* EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 9:13 am

Well your name is HINo. Razz
Back to top Go down
DM_Phaedrus

DM_Phaedrus

PostSubject: Re: *uses cliched Poltergeist reference for this title*   *uses cliched Poltergeist reference for this title* EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 10:38 am

Hey hey Its the Hino's
Cant stop foolin around.
Wont stop being a pain.
Running everywhere with leaps and bounds
and dirty midget dancing in the rain

Hey Hey its the Hino's

...Ok I'll leave now.
Back to top Go down
Andy B

Andy B

PostSubject: Re: *uses cliched Poltergeist reference for this title*   *uses cliched Poltergeist reference for this title* EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 12:22 pm

I guess your wife will have to hide the NWN CDs a bit better next time (although she got a few more NWN free days out of you Razz)

Just avoid the redneck town where they shoot hin on sight for sport and you should be fine on Aeon Smile.

Welcome back.
Back to top Go down
Dances wiv Shadows

Dances wiv Shadows

PostSubject: Re: *uses cliched Poltergeist reference for this title*   *uses cliched Poltergeist reference for this title* EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 12:45 pm

WoW! He finally came to his senses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *uses cliched Poltergeist reference for this title*   *uses cliched Poltergeist reference for this title* Empty

Back to top Go down

*uses cliched Poltergeist reference for this title*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aeon PW :: Player Discussion Area :: Player - Open Forum-
Jump to: