Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis

Aeon PW a Never Winter Nights 1, Persistent World.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Watchman Movie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doctor Morgrim

PostSubject: Watchman Movie   Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:30 pm

Can anyone who sees The Watchmen tell me what they thought of it?

Loved the graphic novel, loved the characters. Really related to Nite Owl (II), hated (but also loved) the Comedian, admired ozymandias & Dr Manhattan, but my heart was with Rorschach - What a lovable psycho (My Favorite quote is from when he is in prison with hundreds of evil bastards, all who want to shank him (one of whom he has just killed with a tub of deep fried oil)... "None of You understand. I'm not locked up in here with you. You're all locked up in here with me!" (volume 6, page 13, top center panel)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sporaxis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Watchman Movie   Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:09 am

I know this sounds weird, but is the Baron he Comedian?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sporaxis.blogspot.com
Doctor Morgrim

PostSubject: Re: Watchman Movie   Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:15 am

hehehe, definitely an amoral similarity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Baron

PostSubject: Re: Watchman Movie   Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:11 am

Rapist, you mean? I don't have a moustache.

Sure, I may look like Eddie Blake, have the colossus blue cock of Dr Manhattan, but I have the sweet sensitive soul of Walter Kovacs. I'm much more Rorschach than Comedian, plus my Mum's also a whore.

Got a laugh out of seeing the superhero Dollar Bill. Enjoyed the movie, a little long could have lost several redundant scenes, but had some great lines. The casting was superb.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nwn2forums.bioware.com/forums/viewtopic.html?topic=471331
Andy B

PostSubject: Re: Watchman Movie   Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:23 pm

Saw the first trailer to this a long time ago, and have been waiting ever since. Will have to go see it next week as my weekend is already fully booked out. Even like the Smashing Pumpkins slower version of The End is the Beginning is the end - much better than the jarring fast version from ?"Batman and Robin".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watchman Movie   

Back to top Go down

Watchman Movie
Page 1 of 1