Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeon PW a Never Winter Nights 1, Persistent World.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Happy Birthday Mr Damage

Go down 
+4
Dances wiv Shadows
Mr Damage
DM_Phaedrus
The Mad Hatter
8 posters
AuthorMessage
The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter

Happy Birthday Mr Damage Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday Mr Damage   Happy Birthday Mr Damage EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 3:00 am

Hey there Mr D!

Hope you have a great day, and that Dances wiv Shadow's birthday hangover transfers to you Razz

Somehow I dont think having a birthday this weekend will in any way prevent Phaedrus from trying to smite Plih though...... Twisted Evil

Cheers
Mads
Back to top Go down
DM_Phaedrus

DM_Phaedrus

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Mr Damage   Happy Birthday Mr Damage EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 3:08 am

Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday to You Happy Birrrrthdya to Yoouuuouuouou *sings badly*

Have a good One Mr D. and Hatter is quite right ...*looks at the Plih control spray next to the mossie spray and cockroach traps and sniggers*
Back to top Go down
Mr Damage

Mr Damage

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Mr Damage   Happy Birthday Mr Damage EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 3:27 am

Quote :
looks at the Plih control spray

ROFL !!

cheers guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dances wiv Shadows

Dances wiv Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Mr Damage   Happy Birthday Mr Damage EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 4:38 am

Happy Birthday even though I already have wished you well in my b'daythread What a Face
Back to top Go down
Charity

Charity

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Mr Damage   Happy Birthday Mr Damage EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 4:53 am

Happy Birthday. Very Happy And you just need to tell the DM that it's Plih's birthday too. Razz
Back to top Go down
Andy B

Andy B

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Mr Damage   Happy Birthday Mr Damage EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 6:47 am

Just make sure if you ask for a big present from the DM that it isn't a "giant" present Smile
Back to top Go down
Squeak

Squeak

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Mr Damage   Happy Birthday Mr Damage EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 10:24 am

Happy birthday Mr Damage, hope it's a great day mate.
Back to top Go down
Mr Damage

Mr Damage

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Mr Damage   Happy Birthday Mr Damage EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 3:20 pm

thanks everyone cheers
Back to top Go down
sporaxis
Admin
sporaxis

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Mr Damage   Happy Birthday Mr Damage EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 5:53 am

Happy Birthday.
Back to top Go down
http://sporaxis.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Mr Damage   Happy Birthday Mr Damage Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Mr Damage
Page 1 of 1