Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis

Aeon PW a Never Winter Nights 1, Persistent World.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Tents and stuff

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr Damage

PostSubject: Tents and stuff   Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:41 pm

G'day,

was just curious about the tents. I can get a cooking pot to happen, but baught a large tent, and now a small one, but all I ever get with these is 'cannot use in this area' or something to that effect. Can someone please give me the quick scoop on how to use these? or if they can be used. And might as say for the folding stool and any other thing you can create!

(or of course, just point me to the right thread lol)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squeak

PostSubject: Re: Tents and stuff   Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:48 pm

Fire and tents don't work in town. Try putting them up on the first map south of town. Candles will work in town along with cooking pots.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DM_Phaedrus

PostSubject: Re: Tents and stuff   Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:02 am

Bedrolls will work in town.

Campfires and tents, well, we dont want gypsies and hobos filling the place up ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tents and stuff   

Back to top Go down

Tents and stuff
Page 1 of 1