Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeon PW a Never Winter Nights 1, Persistent World.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roll Call

Go down 
+11
Ryxxa
ReddyRedRooster
Dances wiv Shadows
Charity
DM_Phaedrus
thelasthairyhippo
Squeak
Andy B
Mr Damage
john
The Mad Hatter
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Charity

Charity

Roll Call - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll Call   Roll Call - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 8:32 am

I can make Friday, but I'm taking Mum out for her birthday on Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Squeak

Squeak

Roll Call - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll Call   Roll Call - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 9:13 am

The Mad Hatter wrote:
Can anyone interested in participating please post their availability so we know whether or not to move the date?

Mr D?
Squeak?
Dances?
Charity?

Anyone else?

Cheers
Mads.

I believe I already answered you, however I do feel special you had me in your list.

Squeak wrote:

However to get alittle more on track with
the thread this weekends looking good to me (Friday, Sat and Sun) so
there is a very good chance of making it, well for now at least Razz

Squeak.

So far it hasn't changed.

Squeak.
Back to top Go down
mykael

Roll Call - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll Call   Roll Call - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 9:59 am

There will probably be something running on Saturday night. Whether it'll be Phae running the next installment of this or me running something else is another matter - depends on whether or not you can make quorum and which day you want to run on. Very Happy I'm fairly confident at this point that I'll be available from 7pm Perth time (9pm Sydney/Melbourne).
Back to top Go down
Toroi

Roll Call - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll Call   Roll Call - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 11:05 am

Samui should be around if I'm still awake. Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter

Roll Call - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll Call   Roll Call - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 1:01 pm

We'll see who turns up. If Dances cant make it we'll likely postpone. Its getting to the pointy end and Torch really needs to be there. I'm sure the DM will roll with it and if we cant do the plot tonight, we'll be able to do something equally exciting and death-defying..... :p

Mads.
Back to top Go down
DM_Phaedrus

DM_Phaedrus

Roll Call - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll Call   Roll Call - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 1:26 pm

Saturday will be difficult for me, especially plot stuff, so Mykael your welcome to run something outragous and chaotic.

I may run something tonight depending on numbers and PCs. Plot stuff may well be postponed till next week.
Back to top Go down
Mr Damage

Mr Damage

Roll Call - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll Call   Roll Call - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 1:58 pm

tonight is good for me! Will log in soon anyway to see whats happening. Weekend bad for me, might be able to show up late saturday night, but other then that....
Back to top Go down
Charity

Charity

Roll Call - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll Call   Roll Call - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 2:38 pm

The Mad Hatter wrote:
We'll see who turns up. If Dances cant make it we'll likely postpone. Its getting to the pointy end and Torch really needs to be there. I'm sure the DM will roll with it and if we cant do the plot tonight, we'll be able to do something equally exciting and death-defying..... :p

Mads.

Focussing on the death defying. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter

Roll Call - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll Call   Roll Call - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 2:39 pm

Right, plot stuff definitely postponed. We'll aim for Sunday afternoon/evening. Cool
Back to top Go down
Andy B

Andy B

Roll Call - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll Call   Roll Call - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 5:29 pm

Definitely won't be there - have fun.
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter

Roll Call - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll Call   Roll Call - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 5:49 pm

mykael wrote:
There will probably be something running on Saturday night. Whether it'll be Phae running the next installment of this or me running something else is another matter - depends on whether or not you can make quorum and which day you want to run on.

Well that was fun! And I didn't die, fabulous! Thanks for the treat Mykael, was greatly enjoyed by the three of us. lol. Hope to see more random fun!! Cool

Mads
Back to top Go down
J-3

Roll Call - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll Call   Roll Call - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 3:52 am

The Mad Hatter wrote:
mykael wrote:
There will probably be something running on Saturday night. Whether it'll be Phae running the next installment of this or me running something else is another matter - depends on whether or not you can make quorum and which day you want to run on.

Well that was fun! And I didn't die, fabulous! Thanks for the treat Mykael, was greatly enjoyed by the three of us. lol. Hope to see more random fun!! Cool

Mads

Will there be more 'random fun' this evening? Smile Suspect
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter

Roll Call - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll Call   Roll Call - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 4:07 am

I think you only just missed the activity J-3! You logged about 5 minutes after I came on and then it all started! lol. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Toroi

Roll Call - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll Call   Roll Call - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 5:46 am

I logged in maybe halfway through and managed to embroil myself in the event. Was good fun. Third time already since I started playing here that I've been involved in DM mayhem and been a lot of fun each time. cheers
Back to top Go down
mykael

Roll Call - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll Call   Roll Call - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 11:31 am

Yeah, that was well played you three. J-3 - you should have walked north back to Stormhaven Port instead of logging Mad

What time was it when you guys got in? I thought for a while it would be just Toroi's character trying it (and a good job I weakened it a bit).

Any thoughts on it having name protagonists rather than simply labeled monsters?
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter

Roll Call - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll Call   Roll Call - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 1:41 pm

I thought having the names was pretty cool. Cool Also makes it harder at first to have any idea of what you are fighting. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Toroi

Roll Call - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll Call   Roll Call - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 5:28 pm

Yeah, it was interesting to have named mobs to fight. IC, we'd have no real idea about the names, however, unless it was something that got RP'd out in the course of the event.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roll Call - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll Call   Roll Call - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roll Call
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4